Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Tulane new stadium leak

After another great season by Tulane where they were able to exceed expectations it is now being reported that the higher ups at Tulane have agreed in principle to put together a draft for a new stadium. At this stage in development we have no details on the stadium and the board is listening to suggestions of what to be included. Also because it is so early on the stadium will not be built for at least 3 full seasons. Stadium capacity will remain the same in accordance to the HFA calculations. Other reports coming out that while the stadium is in development coach Kgreene829 has incentives built into his contract where if he reaches goals the board will add more money or features to the new stadium. We were unable to get any information on what these goals or rewards are at this moment.

Also at the time we are hearing rumblings about changes to coaching staff coach kgreene829 after running the show himself is looking to bring in some help in the form of position coaches and coordinators. We were unable to get info on who is being considered for these positions but we will keep you updated as we learn more

(Quickly breaking character to explain something before posting I checked with an admin to make sure this is ok any changes to stadium will be cosmetic front end changes and everything in the backend that relies on stadiums will remain unchanged for example capacity which is used to calculate HFA. I wanted to do that to make it fair for other people while still having a way to show that the football program at Tulane is growing without it having an effect on in game performance. Like I said I do not want to give an unfair advantage so if you have any concerns about this let me know the point of this is not to get the team better it is just to have something to show growth in the program from season 1 to the future.)

• Like 2