Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Post-Super Bowl I Press Conference | alexfall862

alexfall862

nathaniel.hackett.broncos.seahawks_post_game.youtube.thumb.jpg.52e738f20dd3bc6b40939ba42b7710b3.jpg

Los Angeles - After a game where Washington held control nearly from kickoff through to the final whistle, Coach alexfall862 made himself available to the press for comments.

"First of all, I want to thank GM @alexfall862 for believing in me and my vision for this football team, and despite the outcome today, I look forward to returning next season with these great kids and running it back. Kuddos to @tsweezy @DarthJarJar @Ewade and the entire Washington Commanders organization for the amazing job they did today. They're going to have a great night tonight and I'm happy for them.

We just didn't have it tonight and I thought we had trouble capitalizing on the opportunities we did get. This is going to be a long offseason, but again, while I'm not content with where we're at, I know we'll look back at this season and have a lot to appreciate.

With that, I will open the floor to any questions."

• Like 6

Knowing that Piper and Woodward would be Washington's gameplan going in, what went wrong on defense? The red zone D and FG block / miss were huge, but what would you change gameplan-wise if you had a mulligan
  • Like 2

I think we had trouble stopping the run, like basically every team so far that Washington has faced this season, but I was really heartened by the goal-line stops. Looking back, I think we should have found a better way to stop the short passes. Those were really the back-breakers.
  • Like 1

Coach you and this team went on an impressive undefeated run for the season, the first 17-0 in NFL history. How's the team feeling after coming all this way with that record and coming up just short of history?

I'm going to tell him he did a fine job, but we as a team need to get better if we're going to improve on what we did this season. Which we should, by the way. This offense was constructed mid-season and having more time to implement a personnel-specific scheme is only going to help Peter next season as he builds rapport with the rest of the guys.
  • Like 1

We can't focus on what we have done or what we think we could have accomplished, not in this league. The fact of the matter is that we'll be back in the office tomorrow working on the draft and setting up the team for success next season. That said, when we're all old and retired I think we'll look back on what we've done and be proud of the work that went into this season regardless of the result.

Coach, now that the season is over and you had a very successful season leading up to the super bowl, what is the current game plan looking like for next season to get that good run going again and will there be changes to the roster?
  • Like 1

I'm going to get to work starting asap on figuring that out. I don't have the answer right now, but I do have a planning meeting retreat scheduled for later in the year in the upper midwest at an undisclosed location where we'll convene with other bright minds in the business to exchange ideas. With all the craziness during the season, we didn't get a chance to do that this season. You could almost say that our organization really misses our Dakota Connection.
  • Like 1

First of all, if any team is dirty, it's the Las Vegas Raiders. Not only are they in the city of sin, but I've heard rumors that their owner, Mark Davis, is so cash poor that they can't afford a janitorial staff. Obviously being Shmark Shavis, a reporter for the local paper, and not Mark Davis, this would be news to you. I would hate to be Mark Davis.

As far as on-the-field exploits, I will say that I've been the Raiders biggest cheerleader all season (because they can't afford to hire their own) and I look forward to our divisional games next season!

• zamn 1