Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Illinois Head Coach nemolee.exe Introductory Press Conference

nemolee.exe

maxresdefault.jpg

Jonathan Harrison Jr.: Good evening. Today, we will open up a new chapter of Illini athletics as we officially celebrate our admission into NCAA basketball. Unfortunately, due to recent events, we weren't able to play in the 2021 season, which could've been our first, but we are excited about the future and what's to come. This is an arduous task to transition, but we are excited about this new opportunity, and we believe that our first head coach will take us to better things in the future. So, I am proud to announce our new men's basketball head coach, nemolee.exe.

----

nemolee.exe: Thank you, Mr. Harrison. It is an honor to become to new basketball head coach. I know the history of this program back before the NCAA approval, and I swore to myself I would restore this group to its glory. But, clearly, we have a lot of work to do if we are going to be able to do so.

nemolee.exe: I will be able to build the roster from the ground up. I know my way around recruiting, and I believe I have a sharp mind regarding acquiring playmakers for this club. I believe I will be making our team one of the best in the nation, which will be crucial for the fact that it will help us guarantee that we acquire top-tier talent to help us elevate ourselves even more.

nemolee.exe: I know my roster and will play to our strengths. The players work hard every day to ensure they are at their very best, and I will see to it that they do so. It's crucial that we improve and we let our guys shine to the best of their ability. I would expect myself to play my very best if I am playing the game, and I hope my players also have that same mindset. I will make sure they do.

nemolee.exe: Once again, I am honored to be the head coach of the University of Illinois men's basketball team. It will be a tough test for my first season, but I am sure that I will let nothing stand in my way.

nemolee.exe: At this moment, I am open to any questions that you may have.

What would you say is Illinois's strengths? Jian Lin is clearly one of the best players on the team. Will play go through him?

The two Michaels come into their Illinois careers with incredible potential. Will we see them this year, or do we think they are going to redshirt this year?