Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Illinois Head Coach nemolee.exe Introductory Press Conference

nemolee.exe

vgmhtdn38zgvjpdqu8gt

Jonathan Harrison Jr.: Good morning. Today marks the beginning of a new era of Illinois football. Although we are sad to see our old coach go, we are confident that our next pick for the Head Coach will be just as remarkable in bringing our team to new heights, possibly to something even further. No matter what, we are looking to challenge ourselves to be the best versions of ourselves and make Illinois a staple in the college football atmosphere. In that case, I would like to present our new head coach, nemolee.exe.

----

nemolee.exe: Thank you, Mr. Harrison. It is an honor to be named the new head coach of the Illinois football program. I am really proud of how this team has played with the recent resurgence. Although we didn't finish how we wanted to, it gave the program a lot of buzz surrounding the program as a whole. I am proud to see how well the team played in the past two years, and I hope I can duplicate that success.

nemolee.exe: This team is clearly playing at its best these past few years, especially since they made it to the Quarterfinals last year. However, I don't believe we should be content with that. I hope to raise these great athletes to bring us all the way, as this program has a lot of promise. The Big Ten is a tough conference, and I am glad we are playing with relevance. I hope to continue that success.

nemolee.exe: My focus is also on recruiting. I am really confident that I will be able to bring top-tier recruits to the program, whatever it takes to get this team over the mountaintop. We are playing well, so it is a good start. I am hoping that we keep improving ourselves so that we can strengthen our team further.

nemolee.exe: In that case, I will repeat my thoughts on obtaining this position. I am glad to become the new head coaching Illinois, and our fans will expect me to continue the success that the old head coach has given to this great football program.

nemolee.exe: At this moment, I am open to any questions that you may have.

• Like 2

nemolee.exe: If you are talking about me, I am very much not so. If you are talking about the team, They play much better than anyone else. Must be a fan. Security, get him out. Edited by nemolee.exe

Illinois made the playoffs last year, and was very close to making it this year before a late season collapse. Is your expectation to be perennial playoff contenders, and is that the standard starting in year 1?

nemolee.exe: It was definitely very disappointing to see the game collapse from under us late in the season. Our goal is to be perennial playoff contenders, but we should be in the mindset that nothing is a given, and that we must work hard for it. We can't just settle for a Bowl game, we have to push ourselves.

nemolee.exe: Right now, with our team doing well with the current scheme we have, I don't expect to change much. If our players play better in another system I can definitely change it.