Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Elite 11 - Midwest Regional

1663714657367.png.6e541143336ac061ea21351a92ef9279.png

Indianapolis, IN

Jim Jebow and gang left Baltimore and headed to Indy for our last regional camp. There, the stars all over the Midwest and Plains gathered for the last shot at impressing the coaches on the field for a path to Nationals in Nashville.

1663715031756.png.b5ba7f285b518003e022a111daee0bb3.png

“Man lots of kids here this year vs last year,” said Jebow. “Midwest was absolutely barren of talent last year, but we got a monster crop that showed up and showed out. One guy was at the top of everyone’s board, and that guy is Curtis Simmons. Cleveland kid that I’ve had the pleasure of knowing for a really long time, he’s just a genius, a true braniac. Physically, he’s got it all, good height, good weight, moves well, throws well. Character off the charts.”

“Excited to be here, excited to perform,” Simmons said to our reporters. “Obviously, recruiting has been taking up a lot of time as me and my folks travel the country, but it was nice to have a short trip to Indy and show what I got. Threw really well today, some really great receivers out there too. I really appreciate the coaching, and also getting my name out there as well. Lots of schools keep calling and I’m sure more will when I go to Nashville and win it all! Lastly, shoutout to my future fans, Woo Pig!”

1663715086432.png.2181cfb3861c7ea96f870fcd2476af39.png

“Right there close behind him was Jim Kantor,” said Jebow. “For one, this is one stout kid. Stocky and unbelievably strong. He makes some of the hardest throws I’ve ever seen out of a high schooler, crazy zip to his arm. In fact, we basically took him just cause the physical tools were all there. He’s not polished as some of these other kids that have been to QB camps all around, but he’s just so gifted man. Can’t teach what he’s got.”

Kantor beamed as he held up his invitation to Nashville. “Golly, this is a dream,” he said. “No really excited to be heading down to Tennessee soon. Been busy working with Dad and the brothers on the farm, but its soon to calm down and we’ll be heading around for some college visits. I’ve never really left Michigan for any long period of time, so this will be a good chance to see if I can stand the summers down South. Appreciate the invite and I look forward to getting better and better! Lots of teams keep calling me, so it'll be a good chance to tour schools as Dad and I head down south ”

1663715142944.thumb.png.9edf30491031c74bd41a523268712942.png

“And there was one last guy we just had to take, Joseph Wise,” said Jebow. “Another Cleveland kid, he’s tough as nails. The will to compete, man he was just a monster on the field. Intensity, determination, willpower, Joseph is just a scary kid. He was definitely the one that caught the eye of all the other players in the camp, especially Curtis Simmons who was in the same group basically having to go throw for throw. Joseph’s is going to bring it in Nashville, man he’s probably the guy I’m most excited to see again.”

“Big day for me, had a lot of fun out there,” said Wise. “Hate that I lost to Curtis and Jim, but I’ll get a second crack at them in Nashville. It’s important to win there and take it all back to my high school team before I head down to Texas. Columbia Station has been the deep in the playoffs the last 2 years, but we still need to win state. Curtis and Hudson are gonna be good, but Nordonia is really good too. Just need to improve as fast as I can.”

“Awesome, awesome camp, best one yet,” said Jebow. “So happy to have seen all the passers to the thousands. Looking forward to getting home to see the wife and kids, but then we’re right back at it to the film room to round out the 20 players coming to Nashville. 12 spots filled, 8 to go. It’ll be pretty intense debate, but then it’s all on the field for our 3 day camp to decide who will be the Elite 11.”

Finals Invitees:

#2606 (5*) Dick Richards - Pacific MVP - BYU Commit

#27 (4*) Max Benson - Pacific Qualifier

#152 (4*) David Ferguson - Pacific Coach's Pick - California Commit

#55 (4*) Cesar Chacon - Southwest MVP - Tulsa Commit

#88 (4*) Juan Lopez - Southwest Qualifier - Texas A&M Commit

#7 (5*) Edward Laakso - Southeast MVP - Purdue Commit

#2604 (4*) Colt McIntyre - Southeast Qualifier - Florida State Commit

#6 (5*) David Scott - Mid-Atlantic MVP - LSU Commit

#209 (4*) Kyung Hui - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Navy Commit

#245 (4*) Curtis Simmons - Midwest MVP - Arkansas Commit

#217 (4*) Jim Kantor - Midwest Qualifier