Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Maryland Week 8 Post Game Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach RobSun takes the podium to begin the press conference*

That was obviously not the game we wanted, as we leave Bloomington with a 24-17 loss. We just seem to not be able to win on the road and it shows on our record. Offense looked good, we had lots of rushing yards spread throughout the team, but we only completed 3 passes for 12 yards. Collins and Gaines led our defense with 7 tackles each, and we were able to get a few TFLs and sacks over the course of the game. Other news we lost a valuable recruit in Jeffery Bouthillier, who committed to Tulane. We are certainly getting close on a few guys but still no commits yet.

Next week feels like a must win game vs Northwestern, who is 3-3 with 1 conference win. We've got to figure out a balance on both sides of the ball if we want to win. While it's nothing major, the has been adjusted but still needs work. We need to work to improve as we need to at least make a bowl to match last year. I've already got big plans ready depending on the scenario, so keep an eye out for those depending on how we do. Go Terps and I'm open for a few questions!

*Press conference is now open to questions*

• Like 2

When it comes to guys who have impressed me, Isaiah Lewis is the first guy I think of, he took the switch from QB to RB incredibly well and has been our leading rusher all season. Our kicker Jack Quessenberry has been great all year too and has been super reliable. Now I do believe Stephen Brantley needs to step it up, as the past few games have been really bad on his end, but I believe in him and I know that he can improve in this last stretch of the year. As a team, I believe everyone does need to step up no matter how they've been playing if we want to make a bowl, and I truly believe we can win a few more games if they step up as a whole.
  • Like 1