Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Elite 11 - Mid-Atlantic Regional

1662478218142.png.69a5252c4c850bcf91479649639cc9a0.png

Baltimore, MD

Jim Jebow and gang left Atlanta with 7 of the 20 Elite 11 Finals spots locked in. In the Charm City, about 350 signal callers came and worked out with our team of quarterback coaches for a spot in Nashville. Rainy conditions led to quite a different camp as players slugged it out in the Mid-Atlantic.

1662478357516.thumb.png.9c61b2fc91db6e423f6e6cbcf2a9d53d.png

“One guy stood out, but overall, the Mid-Atlantic was full of some really good guys,” said Jebow. “David Scott, he’s not the biggest, he’s not the fastest, but he was the best. Good arm, great mechanics for a young guy, you can tell he’s been coached up really well. He’s got a lot to improve on though. But the head is all there, one of the sharpest kids we’ve talked to. If the body can catch up, David’s gonna be a problem.”

“Woke up this morning and knew I was going to come out here and win,” said Scott. “Felt refreshed, and we’d gotten into town the night before so I had some time to unwind, get a proper meal in me. Treated this like a business trip and went out there to take care of business. Happy for the invite, there’s a lot of talk about who’s the best quarterback in this class and I’m going to prove it’s me in Nashville. Geaux Tigers!”

1662478392180.thumb.png.0b66975c60f73c4a7cc6ad474b004424.png

“Another guy that really impressed me was Jersey’s own, Kyung Hui,” said Jebow. “First think you notice, this is a big kid. Raw, looks like he’s still learning his body, but like a baby giraffe he finds his feet throughout the day and improves at a tremendous rate. He absolutely earned his way into nationals. I’m excited to see him there.”

“Thought I really showed out today. Really thought I was the MVP, not David, but I’ll get another crack at him in Nashville,” said Hui. “I mean I know my strengths, big arm, throwing in tempo. Pointers on footwork helped and I think I’m just going to get better and better. I’ll be busy this summer getting better for my team, and hopefully earn my way to being one of the top 11 guys in the country.”

“Gotta tell you, huge improvement from last year’s mid-atlantic regional.We were really close in awarding a couple kids, Stephen London, Robert Khan, but just couldn’t get all of our coaches to buy off. The rain really affected some of these passers, but if they make it to Nashville it’ll be all indoors. We have one last regional, the Midwest in Indianapolis, before we take it to the film room to finalize our 20.

Finals Invitees:

#2606 (5*) Dick Richards - Pacific MVP - BYU Commit

#27 (4*) Max Benson - Pacific Qualifier

#152 (4*) David Ferguson - Pacific Coach's Pick

#55 (4*) Cesar Chacon - Southwest MVP - Tulsa Commit

#88 (4*) Juan Lopez - Southwest Qualifier - Texas A&M Commit

#7 (5*) Edward Laakso - Southeast MVP - Purdue Commit

#2604 (4*) Colt McIntyre - Southeast Qualifier - Florida State Commit

#6 (5*) David Scott - Mid-Atlantic MVP - LSU Commit

#209 (4*) Kyung Hui - Mid-Atlantic Qualifier - Navy Commit

Tune in next time as the team heads to Indianapolis for the Midwest Regional!

• Like 3