Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

UTSA HEAD COACH INTRODUCTION

Dakotagreer

*Coach Dakotagreer takes the podium to begin the press conference*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to have been offered this fine job as the new head coach for the UTSA Roadrunners. I am a first year head coach at this level of play, but don't let that fool you I come from a very storied coaching line in the state of Texas highschool football.

I plan on turning this team around that has showed a substantial amount of promise from its bowl win last year. There are some great athletes I have the pleasure of getting to know and building the team around them, and creating a winning culture and to project to the top of Conference USA.

I hope that my years in college will enable me to bring in world class recruits to the great town of San Antonio and hopefully capture a Conference championship within the next few years.

*the podium is now open for questions*

• Like 4

You have joined the second smallest conference in the C-USA only behind the Sun Belt can you speak about the other coaches in this conference and how you plan to fight the robot invasion that has consumed many teams?

Game planning is everything. Bringing a great gameplan will enable coaches going against the robot invasion to put themselves in a better position to succeed. In order for this conference to progress and get bigger we need to show we can compete with conferences like the big 10 and pac 12. That being said at this point we can only show that strength with ooc games, but in the near future I hope to see more coaches in our conference than ai.
  • Like 2

Great question Mr Asher. Philosophy wise we will come out passing. The past few games have been too inconsistent concerning the run game. Recruiting will change the offensive philosophy a tad bit but I'm the end I hope to have a healthy 60/40 run to pass ratio.

Defensively we will stay pretty consistent with the already implemented 3-4 look, but gameplaning our aggression towards teams strengths.

If you look at the past few games defense has been able to stop the ball, but offense hasn't been able to produce much, so when the offense gets back on track you can bet we will have a bend don't break philosophy on defense.

• Like 3

The Roadrunner is traditionally known as a fast and devious creature as seen in the documentary, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner.

Will you run the ball a lot as a result, as is tradition?

Will you be looking to trick your opponents often?

Will Acme sign NIL deals with your players?

• Haha 1

How many meeps per carry? Meeps after catch? Passing meeps? Rushing meeps? Meepovers? Intentional meeping?
  • Haha 2

Well as the teams run game has been preforming I'm wondering how wile E. Coyote hasn't caught up to us yet. That's where the passing comes in. If we can boost our yak and become explosive we should be able to trick our opponents especially the k9 ones. Also being an explosive offense we might work with Acme to create something like the turnover chain but on offense. If you score a 30 plus yard touchdown either passing or running you get to your around an Acme explosive.
  • Haha 2

We hope to keep the intentional meeping to a low, but as we just can't help it whenever we get a touchdown or a long run on offense, and a big play on defense, there will be a meep played in the stadium. We are hoping to meep our way to a natty
  • Haha 1