Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Maryland Week 7 Post Game Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach RobSun takes the podium to begin the press conference*

That was exactly the win we needed, when we needed it. Beating Purdue 28-10 while we dominated the trenches with 311 yards rushing between Lewis, Brantley, Schlosser, and Turner who had a breakout game rushing for 157 yards on 9 carries. With his breakout performance, I can announce that Isaiah and Ryan will now be sharing the starting RB role, and we will try and split the job between the two. In the air Stephen had 109 yards on 11 completions, and a touchdown, continuing his run of okay performances. Because of how everyone did on offense, we will not be making any big changes to the quarterback position, and we will continue with this current roster if we continue to have performances like these.

The defense played phenomenal, holding Purdue to 10 points, and picking off Justin Tu'ikolovatu twice while not allowing him to score. Rod Taylor led the defense yesterday with seven tackles and 3 tackle for losses. We do plan on making some adjustments to the defense to prepare for next week.

On the recruiting side of things, we are still yet to grab any commitments. I sense we are getting close on a few guys, but we are trying to manage everything steadily and not dump everything into a certain guy.

Next week we travel to Bloomington to take on the 3-3 Indiana Hoosiers. We aren't going to let the fact our records are the same fool us. Indiana is 2-1 in conference and is a strong football team. We will give it our all in that game to get back to a winning record, but so will they. I anticipate that game to be very close, and might come down to turnovers. I've already made adjustments to account for their strengths, but later in the week we might change things up in attempt to squeeze every bit of potential out of our team. Anyways, that's all I've got to say, and I'm open to any question y'all may have!

*Press Conference is now open to questions*

• Like 1

Overall I believe in the team and that we are ready for Indiana. I expect the road game aspect to challenge us, and we need to limit turnovers. We just need to do what we did against Purdue, and try not to get overpowered.