Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

NIL Deals across the league

About halfway through the season and with the recent NIL approval some players have taken advantage and made some big signings lets take a look at some of the NIL deals that have already been done.

Starting off we have Khalid Bolt who signed a deal with Entergy Louisiana. This deal has the the senior ILB from Tulane dress up as a comic book era superhero named Electric man (picture below) helping the locals save on electricity every month. Bolt was the obvious choice due to his last name it is a role that he was born to play. Bolt took to twitter to @Marvel and DC to pick up the rights as it has always been a dream of his to be a superhero. While this is unlikely to happen we will keep you updated on what could turn into the biggest NIL deal yet.

1661368068311.png.da5a419d0ce750aafceaee2093f86aa1.png

Smile Uptown a local dentist was the next to open up their checkbooks as they landed Tulane junior OLB DeAndre Wisdom where he dresses up as a wisdom tooth and with some very crude CGI gets pulled out. We asked Wisdom why he accepted this deal since it doesn't pay much and is a small role for someone who had other offers Wisdom said "I grew up in a family of dentist, and things got hard for our family when big dentist moved in to poach our customers. I know how hard it is and I wanted to do something nice for a dentist that I had become close with who was in a similar situation." After signing this deal Smile Uptown saw a huge boost in patients and was saved from going out of business.

Next we have a big splash where home security company Shields signed a multimillion dollar deal with Heisman candidate Justin DeShields where DeShields is used as an alarm despite the choice to make him look like a normal person (similar to the Maytag commercials). In this commercial we get to hear DeShields yell as he tries to imitate a house alarm and even start tossing footballs at would be intruders scaring them away. It shows the satisfied customers talking about how happy they are with DeShields services. The commercial ends with DeShields addressing the camera and saying "if you need protection you need Da Shields." This commercial has been so successful with Shields gaining thousands of new customers. We did get an angry call from Troy coach @BaseScoutX1 saying the ad was false advertising and Justin DeShields never actually comes to your house. We think the new coach of Troy may have tried to use this to get the star QB to transfer but other than that the reaction has been completely positive.

Next up we have freshman punter out of Washington State David Ross who signed a deal with Ross Papers and stared in a new commercial for them. The commercial starts with Ross papers struggling to deliver all of their papers so they hire standout punter David Ross to help. David Ross says that "if you need paper you need a company that can reliably get you your delivery's and Ross papers is the most reliable" David Ross then proceeds to punt stacks of papers from Seattle to neighboring states. Then red lights start flashing with everyone going into a panic since they have to get a delivery to Florida in 3 hours. Ross then calmly steps up grabs the papers and delivers the punt of his life sending the stack of 64 packs of paper all the way from Seattle to Florida. The commercial ends with the company cheering and Ross looking smugly at the camera and saying "If you need paper, you need Ross."

Last up we have junior DE from Indiana Ty Bogdanovic signing a deal with local music store Sweetwater sound. Bogdanovic who played saxophone in highschool stars in the commercial where he told his teammates of a great place to practice sacks. He drives them all down to Sweetwater sound and when his D-Line teammates ask what they are doing here he responds with "Getting better at sax". Bogdanovic then proceeds to play the most beautiful sax solo of all time followed by a lap of some all time sax greats including careless whisper and yakety sax. Bogdanovic was asked about this deal and he responded by saying "Well I have always been a big band kid and I keep up with practicing my sax. When my local music store approached me about this deal I had to say yes."

• Like 4