Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Elite 11 - Southeast Regional

1661353040636.png.4dd9dd5b11c563e15623d518626d86fa.png

Atlanta, GA

The Elite 11 crew now leaves Dallas and heads for SEC country. Atlanta, capital of the south, hosting nearly 500 quarterbacks from Miami to Saint Louis. Here, they worked with legendary QB mentor Jim Jebow as they fought for positions to be at the Elite 11 Finals.

1661353134470.thumb.png.0138b78821ad7334f08298e4dbdca31c.png

“By god we knew one guy would be good and by god he was,” said Jebow. “Freaking Edward Laakso, he is going to be a problem. Took the hour drive from Greensboro in, and just whooped everyone at this camp left, right, and center. He’s got every tool in the shed, and picks things up instantly. His dad played college ball too, a kid that got offers from everywhere. A megastar in the making.”

“Thought I threw pretty well today,” said Laakso. “Lots of kids here, but man my arm was feeling it. Deep ball, intermediate routes, was able to get a lot of zip. Just felt on fire today, unstoppable. I’m grateful to get to Nashville, and I think I’ll really shine there. Happy to be crowned the best quarterback of the South, but not resting on my laurels until I’m the best quarterback in the nation. Boilerup”

1661353200291.png.9f78b862d073a2bdfa7b39d653f3f3c3.png

“Laakso destroyed everyone at this camp, but the guy that stuck the closest, could really be something,” said Jebow. “Colt McIntyre, from Jacksonville, Florida. He’s got a shot at being the best arm in the class. I’d put him right up there with Dick Richards in just pure, unadulterated arm talent. Needs to work on consistency, but man with the right coaching, enough practice, McIntyre, watch out for this kid in Nashville. Can’t wait to see his growth inbetween events.”

“Big day today, long drive up from Jacksonville, but I thought I performed well in front of the coaches and all these scouts in the stands,” said McIntyre. “Excited to be part of the Nashville group, I think I’ll be real competitive. Man I sincerely think I’m the best QB in all of Florida, and I’m gonna show that this state puts out some great talent at the QB position. #1 is the goal.”

“Loved this crop. Lot of really good kids left, but talking with the coaches, we didn’t want to make any additional picks before our next stop. You can bet some of these kids will make our final list to Nashville, but they’re gonna sweat it out for the next few weeks. 3 camps down, 2 camps left before the finals.

Finals Invitees:

#2606 (5*) Dick Richards - Pacific MVP - BYU Commit

#27 (4*) Max Benson - Pacific Qualifier

#152 (4*) David Ferguson - Pacific Coach's Pick

#55 (4*) Cesar Chacon - Southwest MVP

#88 (4*) Juan Lopez - Southwest Qualifier - Texas A&M Commit

#7 (5*) Edward Laakso - Southeast MVP - Purdue Commit

#2604 (4*) Colt McIntyre - Southeast Qualifier

Tune in next time as the team heads to Baltimore for the Mid-Atlantic Regional!

Edited by SageBow
  • Like 3
  • Love 1