Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Tulane coordinators and position coaches

Recently there has been talks about position coaches and coordinators and reports from Tulane around this topic are really heating up coach kgreene829 is in his 2nd year at Tulane and has been running the team by himself to this point when asked about his lack of staff he had this to say.

"Well when it comes to my staff I really want to make sure it is filled with people I can trust and people I know will fight to carry on the green wave spirit. When I did my initial search that was not the spirit I found so I decided to keep it in house and run the team by myself and occasionally I will bring in some Tulane alum to help me run practices."

Well that was something said during his first year at Tulane but recently our insiders have heard that Tulane is closing in on some coordinators and position coaches for the next season. When we dug further we found that the young coach is looking at his players to fill these rolls. We reached out to coach kgreene829 for comment and he sat down with us for a quick interview.

"Thank you coach for sitting down with us can you first just tell us why you are looking at your players to fill these positions."

"Yes well when it comes to my team I want people who will buy into the program and are not people looking to come into this team to use it as a stepping stone for a better position elsewhere. These players wear that logo on their body but also on their heart and I know they bleed green when it comes to hard work and commitment to the team I have not seen anyone show this much pride in the school then I see from these players which I think is a great thing for a coach. Also I have been leaning on some of these players since I run the team by myself these upperclassmen have taken big leadership roles so I know they are up to the task."

"Ok do you want to talk about some of your ideas for position's?"

"Well I don't want to tip my hand too much but I have spent time talking to starting QB Bronson Morel to become both the OC and QB coach because he just understands the game so well and is a natural born leader he is a great asset and is the closest person on the team to a coordinator other than me. The other person I will say is RB Hector Lee he has really impressed me since he has not gotten much playing time for this team but still is one of the most motivational players on this team and is always hyping up and helping everyone from the defense to his own competition for the starting job. Lee will be a RB coach but will also take on a role as a hype man for the team and just someone we can lean on to motivate the team to work hard. Last thing I will say is we would love to have WR Fernando Thomas join the team and I have talked to him once about it but I said that he is going to be a highly sought after player in the draft so I will keep a spot open for him once he finishes his time in the NFL."

"Last thing we want to ask real quick because you kind of brought it up these are players going into the NFL do you feel your being selfish trying to lock them into a coaching job?"

"No I have made this clear to our guys that their contracts will have a clause that if they are picked up by an NFL team they will have the option to void the rest of their coaching contract and go play in the NFL. I would love to have these guys on my coaching staff but I know the goal for them is to make the NFL and I do not want to stand in their way."

"Thank you coach that's all."