Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Maryland Week 5 Post Game Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach Robsun takes the podium to begin the conference*

Well, that is certainly not how you want to open conference play. We had a lot of confidence going into that game, and we really believed we could win, but that was just ugly. I'm very disappointed, but what we need to do is pick ourselves up off the floor, and move on.

The offense has struggled that last two games, we just cannot move the ball. Stephen went 10 for 16 on the day with 50 yards, and a rushing touchdown. Turner was out leading rusher with 70 yards on 5 carries, Isaiah had 41 yards on 21 attempts. Our leading receiver of the game, Burke, had 15 yards... 15. We have a lot of work to do. Whether it be passing, running, all of it, it needs to be improved, and it needs to happen quick. Because we play a really hard opponent next week in Michigan State.

The defense continued to play fairly well, with Juan Lyles leading the way with 10 tackles and 3 tackle for losses. No interceptions, but Vernon Mack did force a fumble which was recovered by Shamar Collins. I don't have much more to say about the defense but, they did play well and we will make some adjustments for the Michigan State game.

On the recruiting side of things, we don't have any commits yet, but we are in some battles and we are targeting many players, hopefully that will start to pick up soon.

Next week we travel to East Lancing to take on Michigan State, which will quite possibly be the hardest game of the year. We need to figure out our problems before we kickoff against them or else we do not stand a chance. I believe that if we figure out what is wrong, we can defeat them. We just have to go into the rest of the season with a playoff like mentality, that if you lose, your season could be done. Anyways, thank you and I'll start taking some questions now.

*Press conference is now open to questions*

• Like 1

5 Star receiver Jeffrey Bouthillier has become a target for Tulane and they are reportedly pushing hard for him. What is your plan moving forward on the recruiting trail for Bouthillier?

We have been pushing for him for a bit now, we will see if Tulane becomes an issue in that battle, but we will continue what we are doing and keep on pushing for Bouthillier. He is a great kid and I'd love for him to join our team.