Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Fernando Thomas why mean is mean essay with apology letter

Today I said some mean things on twitter and I feel bad because the things I said were mean. I know being mean is wrong because a person could be having a good day and being happy and then you say something mean and then they say “oh that was so mean im not happy now” and then they get not happy all because the mean thing you said was mean. I understand that being mean is mean because one time in practice coach kgreene829 told me to catch a football… *sniffles* and then *sniffles* I didn’t *sniffles* and then *sniffles* he said “Fernando you should have caught the ball” *sniffles* and that made me not happy because it was mean. That was last week but everything got better when I met up with Treveon Love after practice and we went back to his room and we *REDACTED* And then he took my hampster Fluffy and put it *REDACTED* but anyways thats how I lost my hampster Fluffy. I realize that what I said made the people on the AP Top 25 committee very not happy. I think that being mean is so mean because people like it when you're nice to them and since I see being mean as the opposite of nice it makes people the opposite of happy. I am still waiting to learn what the opposite of happy is but I don’t need to know words to explain. I need to get to 500 words but I just hit 250 words and coach said I could have a cookie at 250 words so I will come back and finish after my cookie. I ate my cookie and it was very delicious. After I ate the cookie I realized that cookies are not mean because you eat them and they make you happy. Other than what I said I am not sure why mean is mean but I do know what mean is so I am going to talk about that. Mean is when you do something bad and it makes someone sad which I just learned is the opposite of happy. Now to finish off I will give examples of mean. It is mean when you call people at the Associated Press Top 25 rankings committee losers and privately tell your friends you just want them to fuck off. I am being told that saying that is also mean so I am sorry for being mean. Another thing that is mean is when mommy and daddy yell at each and then daddy gets mad and hits mommy. But it is nice when they wrestle late at night because mommy always sounds happy. I like mommy and daddy because they are not mean to me and take me for ice cream after every game. I really like ice cream but they told me since I was mean I don’t get ice cream this week which is really sad and that is how I know that being mean is mean.
  • Like 1

Here is the apology letter

I'm sorry that I was so mean to you. It's just that I am very sensitive and I can't help but be defensive when someone is mean to me.

I know that it's not your fault for my reaction, but it still doesn't excuse the way that I acted.

I want to apologize for being so rude and hurtful towards you. You didn't deserve any of the things that I said, and I am sorry for the way that I acted. I know that I made people sad so to make you feel better here is something that makes me happy

• Like 1