Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Maryland Week 3 Post Game Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach RobSun takes the podium to begin the press conference*

It's always disappointing to lose a game you feel confident in, but it feels terrible to be held to 0 touchdowns. Today we just didn't play like we should. Stephen Brantley was 14 for 31 with 142 yards. Isaiah had 104 yards on his 26 carries, with Theo Price getting 52 yards through the air. The defense played well, Luis had 8 tackles and 3 TFLs leading the defense, with Carlos having a forced fumble. Overall the offense struggles with the defense playing fairly well.

We have a bye week coming up to relook the team, game plan, and we have more time to get ready for our upcoming trip to the Big House. I'm fairly confident we can go in and get our first conference win, but we can't get too ahead of ourselves. It looks like us and Michigan State will be the battle for the B1G East as we remain number one in the east with them trailing close behind in second.

No big news with recruiting yet, we hope to get some commitments in the next couple of weeks though. Anyways, thank you and expect some big changes shortly!

*The press conference is now open to questions*

• Like 1

Well I can confirm changes to our offensive scheme to better fit the teams skills. We have decided to finally switch to a more run heavy offense after Stephen's struggles passing the ball. This should give us some extra yards on offense and help score the much needed points. We will see how they go against Michigan after the bye week and hopefully we can see improvements. If we don't then we will just have to look again, and examine more closely what we need to do. We will do anything it takes to win the B1G this year, because we know we can do it.

I've put thought into it, as Stephen is also a talented runner and could easily swap with Isaiah for the running back spot. But as of now we are trying to move more run heavy to see if that solves our offense struggles, and so keeping Isaiah at running back for now is the right call in my mind. But if these changes don't work out I will look into putting Isaiah back at the QB position.
  • Like 1