Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

AAC Wrap Up Show Week 3

Hey guys this is the first edition of the AAC Wrap Up Show the first episode is a little experimental and I did have some problems but I wanted to get the first episode out fast so I could just have it out to get the most feedback let me know what you think and submit AAC related questions for week 2 nothing is off limits.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

wow this sounds like it must be an 18 year old boy with a slightly high voice ?

Real talk, very quality content, don't feel nervous or anxious on how you sound because all of the rest of us are also football nerds who are probably in the same boat :LOL: Putting out a 25 minute show is amazing! I like the transitioning slides and everything. If I had more time I'd try to pump out video content too, video editing has always been fun for me (you can ask @subsequent ? ) and it looks like you're having fun with it too. Its hard to keep up with what every conference is doing out there, so media like this makes it stand out. Great job

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks man, next episode won't be recorded at 11:00 at night so I wont half to walk the line of being quiet but also showing emotion which was hard but yeah it was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. I look forward to making more and polishing the series. As for the editing I didn't do any lol figured it would be too difficult to learn in a short time so I plan to learn to do it but until then I use a google slides document and go all the way through restarting if any problems come up lol. Not the most efficient way but it works for now.
  • Like 1