Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Maryland Post Game Week 1 Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach Robsun takes the podium to begin the press conference*

After my first game coaching here in Maryland, and I'm very pleased with the team. Stephen went 29 for 42 while passing for 294 yards. Isaiah ran for 101 yards on 24 attempts with Stephen scrambling for 92 yards. Burke was the leading receiver with 126 yards on 10 catches. On the defensive side we played well holding EMU to 13 points, with Vernon leading the way with 7 tackles, and Feliz had 2 TFL's.

Moving forward we will make some adjustments to the game plan to try and utilize every ounce of potential we have. Next week we head to Gainesville to take on Florida. I expect us to play well, but it will be a tough game and winning a road game to an SEC team would mean a lot. We don't get on a plane and travel 750 miles to walk away empty handed.

As recruiting starts up we are currently in the motions of filling out a board and finding guys we like. We should have more news on that later on in the year. Anyways, I'll be back after next week for another conference, thank you and go Terps!

*Press conference is now open to questions*

• Like 1