Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Breaking: Broncos to Bench Peter London

400.jpeg.d2c73ba31d212b51047c183cbfe02306.jpeg

Breaking news out of Denver just now. Sources are confirming that 5th overall pick Dekoda Link is going to get his first start at home for the Broncos this week against the Seahawks.

Peter London completing 90% of his passes last week evidently wasn't enough of what the Broncos were looking for from the position, as they turn to their young signal caller from Oregon State. We caught up briefly with the new QB after Saturday walk-through, where coaches made the announcement.

"I'm just really excited to be able to see game action, and hope I can give the coaches and my teammates even more reasons to have faith in me as the leader of the offense. All the credit in the world goes to Pete, who's been such a great mentor for me since I've joined the team. Also, Seattle's a bunch of punk ass bitches. You can print that."

When reached for comment, QB Peter London declined to give a quote, but communicated to us his disappointment with not starting and voiced again his frustration in the Bronco's seeming inability to commit to either QB long-term.

GM alexfall862 held an impromptu press conference after practice:

"Hi everyone, as you know we've been really excited about both Pete and Dekoda for a long time. What coaches are telling me they've seen in practice makes me so excited for Dekoda, and you've all seen the good work Pete's been putting on the field. However, we can't compare apples to oranges and we need to get film on Dekoda in real snaps, but last week would have been a pretty tough defense to start a career against, nerves and all. There's no softer landing than those granola eating yuppies from out west. I heard they had to book a special coach bus to take them from the airport because our buses weren't vegan. We'll if that's true, they're gonna have really bad time tomorrow because our defense isn't cruelty-free. It's cruelty-always™."

• Like 4