Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

2022 CFB Roster Outlook

tsweezy

Hello all, made a little sheet about rosters for different teams this year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Db4sum-nOC9puAUgajAYSNwNjhKHZLAUDK4wcUQlN9c/edit?usp=sharing

Some notable trivia for this years teams:

Most A overall players: Alabama and TCU (Tied with 12 apiece) followed by 11 at Wake Forest, 10 at Kansas and 8 schools with 9

Fewest A overalls: Cincinnati and Utah with only 1.

Most A AND B overall players: defending national champions Tulsa with 56, followed by Oklahoma with 55, Ohio State, Tennessee, and UNLV tied with 54

Fewest A and B overalls: Cincinnati, ULM, Wyoming with 34, and South Carolina and Hawaii with 35.

Most overall players: Tulsa with 100, followed by Texas State, Kansas, and Minnesota with 98. Most other schools have 97.

Fewest players: 74 at Virginia Tech and Nevada. 76 at Maryland, TCU, and 77 at USC.

In terms of offensive / defensive splits:

Kansas is the only school with 7 offensive A overalls.

Alabama, TCU, and Florida State are tied with 6 defensive A overalls.

There are 11 schools who's A's are only on offense, while there are 4 with only defensive As

on average, 56% of A overalls are on offense

Recruit star power

Alabama has the most 5 stars with 6. 8 teams are tied with 4 5-stars

73 teams don't have any 5 stars.

Defining blue chips as 4 and 5 stars:

Tennessee has the most blue chips with 30, followed by Kentucky and Bowling Green with 26, LSU with 25, and Oklahoma State with 23.

Cincinnati has the fewest blue chips with 5, and 8 other teams have 7.

Offensive/Defensive Splits

Tennessee has the most offensive blue chips with 16, followed by Bowling Green with 15, Texas A&M with 14, Boise State with 12, and 6 teams with 11.

MTSU, Miami (OH), Liberty, and Cincinnati have the fewest with only 2.

Missouri has the most defensive blue chips with 14, followed by LSU, Arkansas, Oklahoma State, and Syracuse with 13. (5 of the top-8 are SEC ?)

FIU only has 1 defensive blue chip.

FIU is the most unbalanced with 87.5% of blue chips on offense, followed by South Carolina and UTSA with 75, and Army and Illinois with 71.4286

MTSU and West Virginia are the most unbalanced with 75% of blue chips on defensive, followed by Miami (OH) with 71.43%, and Memphis and Northern Illinois with 70%

Any other info people would like to see?

• Like 4
  • Football 1

Well, I’ll do a more detailed dive at some point for that. For now the sheets link is if people are curious where your team stands

Glad to see that Tulsa remains somewhat loaded with talent this year! I think my redshirt plan was really solid to maintain for this year. I'll have my work cut out for me, but I am excited for the challenge.

I think this will also go to show that people underestimated just how good the 5* guys really are. I know I wanted to go for guys for the future and got scared off of some of them, but I am truly interested to see how it plays out for next year.

• Like 1

Utah has 10 blue chippers on this team, I landed (5) 4 stars last season. Really got generated with the shortstick. On the side note, if I just keep it up in 3 season's I should have 20 blue chippers!

Kansas is the only school with 7 offensive A overalls.

looks at Kansas

looks at Vikings

:ku1923:

BASKETBALL ON TURF BABYYYY