Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Maryland Coach RobSun Introductory Press Conference

RobSun08

*Coach takes the podium to give his first press conference as Maryland head coach*

Hello, my name is Rob and I'm here to begin my run as The University of Maryland football head coach. This school's roster is promising and full of young talent that I plan to utilize. Players such as Isaiah Lewis at QB, Abraham Devey at CB, Luis Ferguson at DE all make up this schools talented roster. These kids have so much potential and I plan to unlock that talent. The program went 6-6 in the regular season last year, which is a great base goal being make a bowl game, and win that bowl game. That's not all I believe this team is capable of though, I believe we can give the top teams a run for their money if we keep our heads down and work hard enough. I'll be back for another press conference after the pre-season games, where by then we'll have the full 2022 schedule and possibly the starting roster for week one. I'll be doing weekly post game press conferences once the season starts. Now for questions.

*Press conference is now open for questions*

• Like 6

Toucan of the Tropical Atlantic Newspaper,

Welcome to College Park, RobSun! What are you most excited for this upcoming season? Are there any specific games that you have circled on your schedule for this season?

Thank you, I'm excited for the opportunity to to win games with Maryland and grow this program. The one game circled on the schedule is the B1G opener against Michigan in the Big House. I believe that if we can go into Ann Arbor and come out with a win, that we would prove ourselves worthy of the B1G fight and let other B1G teams know that we are here to win.
  • Like 1

Congrats on getting the job

Two questions:

1) why is testudo the best mascot in college football?

2) after last season, do you have any specific changes in mind to try and separate this team into the upper tier of B1G football?

Thank you. The first question is easy, simply because of the luck and enchantment you get after touching his nose, and because I like turtles. For the second question, I don't have the answer yet. I'm going to keep things the same for the spring games, and see how how the team operates. From there is when I will make changes to the team to make sure we are in the upper tier of the conference.
  • zamn 1

Thank you. I have to agree with Wisconsin being the worst just because I don't like their stadium, and I haven't met a good Wisconsin fan. Also there is no reason to like the state of Wisconsin.