Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Houston Texans Introduce 2022 Draft Class

The Houston Texans used the draft to fill positions of need and find some guys that fit the scheme of their offense as they look to build for the future. Here are the eight draft picks that will be welcomed to Houston in the coming months.

Round 1, Pick 14

FB Ryan Johnson

Overall: A+

Potential: B-

Coach MasonAsher on Ryan Johnson: "I love the Ryan Johnson pick here for us. We already have a young back but Johnson is just too much value. We are excited to see how we can utilize his strengths this season and he will be a huge asset for us and our future."

Round 2, Pick 51

DE Rey Easton

Overall: B

Potential: A

Coach MasonAsher on Rey Easton: "I am really excited about Easton. He's a high ceiling end who has a ton of speed. He can really get after the quarterback and I thought that he was one of the best pass rushers in the draft. We are excited to get after the quarterback this year."

Round 3, Pick 78

TE Will Thomas

Potential: A-

Coach MasonAsher on Will Thomas: "I really liked Will in this spot. Will was the best run blocking tight end in the draft and he will really help us out there as we try to establish the run. I think he's better at catching the ball than most people think as well and will be utilized there too."

Round 4, Pick 119

CB Patrick Hikutini

Potential: C+

Coach MasonAsher on Patrick Hikutini: "Cornerback was a big position of need for us and we were pleased to see Patrick on the board here still. He is a balanced corner who can make plays. He can really go and get the ball and we are excited to have him in the secondary."

Round 5, Pick 142

CB John Robinson

Overall: C

Potential: A+

Coach MasonAsher on John Robinson: "I really liked John through the whole pre-draft process. He has an upside that is better than anyone in the draft I think in the secondary and he should blossom quickly. He is great in coverage and I think he will provide a ton of value from the 5th round."

Round 6, Pick 179

WR Greg Tavecchio

Potential: A

Coach MasonAsher on Greg Tavecchio: "Greg being here for us in the 6th round was great. We need some depth in the WR room and he will provide that. He is a sure-handed wideout who has a wide catch radius. He will develop really nicely for us."

Round 7, Pick 206

WR Josh Rodgers

Coach MasonAsher on Josh Rodgers: "Another high upside wideout that slipped all the way to us in Round 7. He's a big threat in the red zone and I think he was one of the more underrated wideouts in the draft. High value pick for us as we think he will reach his ceiling quickly."

Round 8, Pick 243

DT Ronald Kieschnick

Coach MasonAsher on Ronald Kieschnick: "Ronald is exactly what we are looking for in a nose tackle. He's a space eater that is supremely strong and tackles really well. He will develop quite nicely and I think he is going to be really good in a few years for us."

• Like 3