Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Tennessee Titans Pre-Draft Press Conference

First of all, welcome. Appreciate everybody being here this afternoon. It’s an exciting time for everybody.

You know it’s really a good opportunity for us here this weekend to continue to build our team for the 2022 SimFBA season.

Kind of working through a number of different phases I would say with the club right now. Free agency period has wound down here. We are now focused on our draft meetings trying to compile as much information as possible. Just really trying to fine tune it more than anything at this point and just making sure we are prepared and ready to go here for this weekend.

I’d say first off, a tip of the cap to our scouting staff. I mean really, they have put in as much time as anybody in this process. I think this is a collective effort - collaborative process. They do an unbelievable job. We ask a lot of them, and they deliver and they’re doing things here over the last few weeks just to help select the information and verify the information that we have and everybody we have here. They deserve as much credit as to who we select this weekend.

Any further questions?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have looked at a lot of scenarios and determined for our current needs and for the future of our franchise that the value of player at 24 and 36 was a marginal difference. Plus gaining an extra pick in the 5th round this year will help us bolster some thinner positions on the team and bring in some additional competition.

Taking a quick look at your roster you guys are 1 or 2 pieces away from having a championship caliber team what is your mindset heading into the draft, what will be your goals this season, and what do you think you need to accomplish to consider this first season a success?

Our mindset heading into this draft from day 1 was to get the best players that fit our schemes and values as an organization, which align with our goals of being an organization players (drafted or free agents) want to come play for because of the way we treat them and enhance their performance on the field. Immediate goals for the draft are to find quality pieces to finish building our team this year, and in the future.

During this season we are looking to field a competitive team and resign some key pieces to the team. It's part of our belief to reward our own first.

As long as we can develop our players, identify and reward key players in our organization, and stay fiscally responsible then I will consider this season a win.

• Like 1