Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2022] Seahawks Inaugural Press Conference

TuscanSota

Seattle is a city with a fantastic sports legacy. Heralding teams in both the SimNBA, the Dice Football League, and that one team known as the Washington Huskies, Seattle is home to many sports teams known for being competitive and establishing a winning culture (maybe not the Huskies, yet don't kill me Caesari).

The Seahawks franchise hopes to add onto the legacy of this city and dominate what is intended to be the most competitive division in the West Coast and more importantly the United States.

I, ToucanSoda, who is certainly not TuscanSota, the head coach of the Washington State Huskies, am the owner of the Seahawks Franchise. For our inaugural press conference, I'll answer any question brought forth here, whether it be in regard to our franchise, our plans, and what the Seahawks hope to be.

The kicker? On each question asked, I will roll a 6-sided die. If I roll a 6, I will be as skeptic as possible. If I roll a 1, I will be brutally honest. So, the higher the number, the more skeptical I'll be, the lower the more honest.

So, let's begin. Ask away.

• Like 4

dnd0903.jpg

Greg Howard (Miami Herald)

"There is an obvious need at Quarterback in the Seahawks organisation, being the most vital position on the field. You have a very favourable pick in the first round in the upcoming drafts. Out of all of the rookie quarterbacks, who do you see as the best fit for the Seahawks?"

• Like 1