Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Purdue Year in Review: Running Back

BabaYaga

The season is now over and we take a look back at how the running back room was for Purdue this past year.

Coach MasonAsher on the Purdue running back room: I was very happy with how our running backs played last year. I thought that Eduardo did a very good job of moving the ball up the field and took every game in stride. We told him he was going to run the ball up the middle 80% of the time and he did a great job with that. He caught some passes for us too which took a lot of pressure of of our quarterbacks. We have a ton of guys who will be competing for a starting spot next year and I am excited to see how that will come out. We lose three seniors but have a great mix of running backs going forward. Schematically I think this was a unicorn year for us but I think we will find great value in the running backs we have next year. Marcus Dade came in as a highly touted freshman and worked really hard as he got up to speed on the offense. I think you'll see a ton of guys involved this year.

Starter:

Eduardo Jackson, SR., 4*, A overall, A potential, A strength, B agility, A speed, B football IQ

Stats: 369 carries, 1757 yards, 13 TD's, 4.7 YPC

Backups (all attributes are w/o progression):

Alexi Vollert, SR., 3*, B overall, C+ potential, D strength, B agility, A speed, C football IQ

Austin Wisler, SR., 2*, C overall, C- potential, C strength, C agility, A speed, D football IQ

Austin Balentien, JR., 2*, C overall, B potential, D strength, C agility, A speed, D football IQ

Mike Bates, SO., 4*, B overall, B potential, C strength, B agility, A speed, C football IQ

Marcus Mattison, SO., 2*, C overall, B- potential, D strength, C agility, A speed, D football IQ

Henry Adams, FR., 2*, C overall, C+ potential, F strength, C agility, A speed, D football IQ

Redshirts:

Marcus Dade, FR., 4*, B overall, B+ potential, C strength, B agility, A speed, C football IQ

Returning Starters: 0/1

Returning Production: Mike Bates: 33 carries, 49 yards, 0 TD

• Like 1