Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2021] Elite 11 - Northeast Regional

1637684414861.png.cf0e89145f206e3422636e328d4fc276.png

Baltimore, MD

The tour bus goes up north to Baltimore Maryland for the Northeast Regional. Jebow and his staff have already selected 10 of the top quarterbacks in the nation for the 20 available spots for the Elite 11 finals, and the Northeast did not disappoint!

1637684712522.png.3df302da3ffa5ec615a51dcc7571eb04.png

The King of the DMV himself, A.J. Piscotty, wowed the coaches with his mastery of the quarterback drills, winning the Northeast Regional MVP. "Plays some high level Maryland ball and has started two straight seasons, the experience shows," said Jebow. "Athletic as all get out with a great arm, but the biggest thing is just the leadership he has. All the DMV kids at the regional know AJ and his ability. He cuts up with everyone but they all respect him. Huge move for him, committing to UCLA and getting as far away from home as possible, but it'll be good for him as a young man to really mature in a tough PAC-12."

"Most Valuable Passer that's me," Piscotty said with a smile. "Man just excited, the crew came to Baltimore, easy ride over and I felt like I balled out. Good to see the coaching staff, they gave me some excellent pointers, but it was great to see my homeboys too. DMV keeps producing talent and as long as they keep coming up to this area to hold these camps, I think the quarterbacks will just keep getting better and better in this region. We play some real hard ball up here, just thankful for the opportunity."

1637684995989.thumb.png.84bb8b914f7e240571493500c37f8bc0.png

Big Country Cooper Williams from the Allegheny Mountains was the second Northeast Qualifier. "Cooper might be the smartest QB at that regional," said Jebow. All these concepts, he picked up like it was nothing, shocked me. Here he comes lumbering down from tiny Cumberland, Maryland, and he's out smarting all the city quarterbacks from Boston, New York, DC, Philly. Just an effortless thrower, he's real smart, but he's country strong. A mountain man in the flesh. Real close between him and A.J., wouldn't be surprised if Williams shows up big time in Nashville.

"Man I thought I threw really well today, better than AJ but the coaches pick him over me, was shocked honestly," said Williams. "This ain't a popularity contest, I know I'm better than him. I'll show it in Nashville. It's been a ride so far, I got a lot to represent. I'm proud of my background, up here in the mountains. Think it helps out here on the gridiron, I've been chopping wood since I could hold an axe. My family, man we don't got a lot, so I'm trying to give them the world. I've got the talent, and with Coach Jim and the others, and the coaches at Virginia, I got all the instruction. Just gotta keep improving the craft."

Finals Invitees:

Sheldon Yanda - Pacific Qualifier

Paul McCullers-Sanders - Pacific Qualifier

Alcides Holden - Pacific Coach's Pick

Vic Hill - Southwest Qualifier

Jon Fitts - Southwest Qualifier

Cameron Jimenez - Southwest Coach's Pick

Tavarres Washington - Southeast Qualifier

Brandon Savage - Southeast Qualifier

Jeff Jones - Southeast Coach's Pick

Jace Smith - Southeast Coach's Pick

A.J. Piscotty - Northeast Qualifier

Cooper Williams - Northeast Qualifier

"Honestly, I think I expected more out of the Northeast crop," said Jebow as he boarded the tour bus. "May have just been spoiled by the first three stops. Regardless, we're heading to Indianapolis for the final stop of this trip, the Midwest Regional. After that, my staff and I will huddle up, fill out the rest of these spots, and start planning the finals in Nashville."

Tune in next time for the fifth stop, Indianapolis!

• Like 1
  • Football 3