Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2021] Elite 11 - Southwest Regional

1637421436871.png.265167ffa6074c3ded9e5797d308c07c.png

Dallas, TX

The second leg of our Elite 11 journey takes us to Dallas for the Southwest Regional. With three spots of our finals already taken, lets see which individuals shown and won trips to nationals.

1637421779255.png.a380e8fd49ef91cc536544edc12f7922.png

Houston area QB Vic Hill stormed his way to an impressive victory to win Southwest Regional MVP. "Vic is a great prospect. Live arm, just really looks to part," said Jebow. "Top uncommitted QB in the country, and I'm sure coaches are just beating down the front door. Superb player, and just really a steady eddy. Nothing shakes him man, he's so sharp, so tough and some of that is probably attributed to that tough Houston competition.. Love the mental make up, and he earned his way to nationals."

"Man I love Coach Jim and his gang," said Hill. "I've been seeing him and some of his other coaches since my freshman year of high school, even when I was third on the depth chart. Coming out here, this was probably my best camp yet. So pleased with what I've done but there's a whole lot more that I can do. Nashville, I'm coming! I got a lot to show off!"

1637442348029.thumb.png.ff41e4756dbefc69cea7737d326d8582.png

Jon Fitts came all the way down from Denver to win the second automatic invite to the Elite 11 Finals. "Fitts, big tall kid with a huge arm. I mean, he can make any throw on the docket. Really showed out big today, was narrowly beaten out by Vic but we need to see more from this kid and can't wait to check him out at the finals," said Jebow. "I was shocked watching him play. Lots of kids from around Texas were hollering at all of Fitts's throws man. Shows the brotherhood we're building at Elite 11."

"First off want to say all glory to God," says Fitts. "Secondly, thanks to my Dad, taking off the weekend, doing this 12 hour drive with me. I wouldn't be where I am without him. Third, appreciate Coach Jim and the gang. Really good teaching out here, just grateful I was able to absorb it all. Now if you know me, I bleed Buffs football. Been going to games since I was young. I'll take this experience and the Elite 11 finals all the way to Boulder."

1637443831713.thumb.png.215ddb99563c16e761403801c6141315.png

Lastly, the coaches shocked the crowd by having another coach pick for the second straight regionals. "Mizzou commit Cameron Jimenez from San Antonio, Texas, what a player," said Jebow. "A little on the light side, but that's nothing a college weight and nutrition program won't fix. Really good on his feet, pretty sharp mechanics and decision making. Would love to see him really rip the ball in the way that he could, and after talking with the rest of the coaches we decided Cam was a guy we had to see at Nashville."

"Man gotta say, was pretty down on myself after Vic and Big Jon got picked up by the group," said Jimenez. "Was just about to stand up and start walking out, but the coaches called everyone back and then said my name and I was coming too. Man, my heart jumped, was freaking out with the guys. Called mi madre, told her I made it to the Elite 11 finals! I'm getting out there, showing my stuff, and just going to get better each day."

Finals Invitees:

Sheldon Yanda - Pacific Qualifier

Paul McCullers-Sanders - Pacific Qualifier

Alcides Holden - Pacific Coach's Pick

Vic Hill - Southwest Qualifier

Jon Fitts - Southwest Qualifier

Cameron Jimenez - Southwest Coach's Pick

Tune in next time as the team heads to Atlanta for the loaded Southeast Regional!

• Like 4
  • Love 2