Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Where will you be focusing your preferences?

Kirby

Offense or defense? Or are you going for a balanced approach? Any positions in particular you want to pursuit?

I know most of you (me included) will want to keep your cards relatively close to our chest but no harm in sparking a littttttttle bit of discussion...

I will likely lean slightly towards Offense... at least initially. Even though "defense wins championships"...

:fbisback:

I'm gonna grab the key pieces of how I want the team to be built, focusing on the cornerstones I can't really function without. But which I want to be more seasoned compared to others is the real challenge people will face. The first group will be the most senior, the second juniors, etc. So you might even pick QB twice, once early and once the last group, to get a vet and a future backup.

This is the level of thinking I was hoping with this preference system. You have to consider things like: who do you want to be seniors or freshmen?

Archived