Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Recruiting Insights post-week 5

Back better than ever, now with even more Kentucky added in! If everyone contributes to my kickstarter maybe I'll add more teams in the future too!!

Anyways, you know the drill, kicking it off with the expected stars per school. This chart basically shows what classes would look like if everybody signed right now. This is just adding up the players you're in solo lead for plus 40% of the stars you're in a battle for (so if you're the only name on a 4 star, a 3 star, and battling for a 5 star you get 9 expected stars). Since it was looking cluttered having 5 weeks worth of data to show, I've made the executive decision going forward to just show week 1, week n, and week n-1. Pls let me know if you would like something different.

1627529989903.png.02755240db9ca11686fd534607bafea4.png

Same as last week. Kansas is leading on an absurd 35 recruits with an additional 5 croot battles. Will anybody be able to catch them? Some hard decisions coming up for the Jayhawks with scholarship offers. After calling them out last week, California makes a big jump this week getting in on a few more, so congrats to them too!

Also I forgot Kentucky somehow before, but they are also a top-5 recruiting team so V cool wildcats.

Next! Conference Averages! Almost no impact, but I will continue sharing these as long as SEC reigns supreme!

1627530175359.png.3beec4f55a2dfbb461279dbdf78d515e.png

Big 12 still on the rise, and is about to overtake the B1G for 2nd best conference average.

Hit that like button, subscribe, etc, etc..

• Like 4

If you have the time to add the data, progressive commitment data or how commitments either positively or negatively impacted the following week of action would be cool. Week 6 is gonna be nutty. I look forward to thicc-sweezy's next edition after some more battles pan out.
  • Like 1

I’m a little nervous about that actually, since commitments replace the leading team abbreviation with a picture, when I paste the master sheet over everything doesn’t automatically update. There weren’t many this week but I really don’t want to have to look at every single commit logo and manually type the team name
  • Like 1

Maybe I'll give a crack at it then here in the next couple weeks when time frees up for me. ❤️