Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

How to Use Your Cap Sheet

Wahoo

I recommend viewing on 75%.

There are two main places to edit: the roster page and the contracts page.

Roster Page

When you make a new acquisition, copy the information from the other team's cap sheet. Only copy from Player Line to Contract Value (stop at the light gray highlighted columns). Paste the player into one of your open roster rows. Fill in how you acquired this player (Ex: Trade with DAL, 2021 Draft 1-19, FA). The player will automatically be filled into the contracts sheet when you place them on the roster sheet. When removing a player, delete their info from Player Line to Contract Value; the contract details will be removed automatically.

When moving players around, I recommend copying and pasting instead of dragging.

Contracts Page

The only thing to edit on the contracts page is the yearly amounts of the contract. Everything else will be autofilled from the roster page. When you add a player to your roster sheet, make sure to take their contract amounts from the other team's cap sheet. If they have already updated their cap sheet and you cannot see the contract amounts, refer to the Universal Cap Sheet. When removing a player from your roster, remember to delete their contract amounts from the contracts page or it may seem that you are over the cap!

If something gets messed up, @ me in the Discord and I will try to fix your sheet when I am available.

• Like 2