Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Recruiting Feedback

No easy way to see other teams' commits.

Need to make the column that shows leading teams a bit wider so you can see everything.

No way to see week-by-week points spend. This would be useful for tracking status of affinities.

We'll probably have a master list of recruits separate from everything else, so it doesn't crash stuff - but it's coming.

Column widened!

Week-by-week I'm going to ask that you track yourself. It's 5 weeks of 'did I spend any points at all?' which is a much easier question for a coach to answer than for the query to run even if it's a bother. It really lightens the load on the backend to not run that one.

• Like 1

I think the system looks great and I'm pumped to see it in action. A few oddities i noticed.

Climate in school affiliates seems strange for some schools who are close regionally

1. UF has it but FSU does not (150 mile diff)
  2. UT has it but A&M does not (110 mile diff)

I imagine there are a couple other but found those interesting.

The breakdown of TX regions and who gets them is also a little fuzzy IMO

UT gets east Texas but A&M (who is east of UT and primarily recruits Houston IRL) doesn't

• Like 2