Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Pac 12 Power Rankings

I am in no way going to be the de-facto Pac 12 news journalist for the conference. I just wanted to put out subtly biased power rankings.

So consider this non-Pac 12 After Dark, Pac 12 After-Dark material.

1. Washington State - This rank is compliant on you ignoring this article as it was written by a journalist who coaches a team located in the Eastern side of the US.
  2. Oregon State - In this universe, Oregon State shall hath its wrath upon its "Big Brother"
  3. UCLA - I don't know why I put them here but I'm assuming they're this good.
  4. Utah - Sagebow is coaching them so you know they're gonna move up later in the season
  5. Colorado - Bingo is here too and he will probably be mad at where I placed Oregon on this list.
  6. Arizona State - Their mascot is the devil so this placing technically makes sense.
  7. USC - I should've placed them 12th, but they're below UCLA and that's what matters.
  8. Arizona - Joopear may forgive me for placing them here. So may my ex-housemates.
  9. California - Believer will be happy that California is above Stanford
  10. Stanford - No one to my knowledge is coaching Stanford which means I can place them here.
  11. Oregon - Maybe it's my pent-up frustration with everything about the Ducks, or maybe it's because Oregon has that really nice deal with Nike that allows them to forgo school colors and don every possible color combination found in a Crayola crayon box. Regardless, they're gonna be right here.
  12. Washington - Local husky puppy turns out to be not even potty-trained and continues to teeth on the foundation of this conference. Will have to complete training and behavior school before becoming somewhat relevant.

Edited by TuscanSota
  • Like 7

Tuscan, you rube. Oregon will probably be better than that, and DEFINITELY better than the Bark Rats.

Colorado, though, you probably hit right on the nose ;)

• Like 1
  • Football 1