Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

High School Punter from Tempe, AZ breaks longest punt record with 200yd punt

1621961560968.png.642c29b808e9d08cedaae37d0b1705a0.png

David Ross showing his form before the cameraman had to dodge out of the way

Tempe native David Ross made headlines earlier today with a magnificent punt that went at a record 200 yards. The punter was practicing his punts for his upcoming senior season at Tempe High School. The athlete was previously unknown by even local news until he won the starting Punter job this summer.

"Coach finally gave me the opportunity to hit the ball, and, I don't know, it really flew off. I've always enjoyed kicking things but never got experience the joy of it on the football field."

David Ross will be the starting punter for the Tempe High School Buffaloes. Since the record-breaking punt, Ross's high school coach reported to already having college programs calling him repeatedly on availability for scouting the punter at both practices and high school games. We anticipate that this is only the beginning, and much more will come from this magnificent prospect.

• Like 3
  • Football 2

• 4 weeks later...