Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2020] Week 11 POTW

Week 11 POTW

Saint Mary's G Booker Lewandowski 6-2 Jr [D.C.**]

1620955575905.png.fe79231ca57fdd3919cf0a7b233a583a.png

It's the end of the year! Junior guard Booker Lewandowski has won his first National Player of the Week award in the final week of 2020's regular season. He was able to sit down for a quick interview with SageBow.

Congratulations Booker on winning National Player of the Week on the last week of the regular season! Close nailbiter against Wazzu where you hit the game winner, talk me through that sequence.

Well the play was either for me or my bro Francis. I just was able to get open off an off-ball screen, caught it and just put it up. shoutout to the basketball Gods for letting the ball go in.

You then followed up with a 31 point storming against #2 UC Irvine in an overtime thriller. What was it like playing that game?

I loved the competition. Its a high stakes game and that's what you grow up dreaming in. I honestly didn't know I dropped 31 till after aha I was so locked in. I drained a couple a shots and I felt real confident so I decided to cook they ass.

It was a huge game, #1 vs #2 for the final game of the regular season. How did you handle the emotions heading into that match up, and does that experience help you as you head into your first conference tournament?

I mean playing UCI is a high-stakes game, we knew that heading into the season. You kinda get nervous before the start of it, but once you’re playing, you’re just hooping, it calms you down. Plus when you got great teammates that score and support you too, it helps a ton. Heading into the conference tournament its more of the same deal, we just really wanna carry our momentum into it and keep winning. We don't just wanna be regular season champs but tourney champs too

Readers want to know if you’re a superstitious guy. Any good luck charms you plan on taking to the conference tournament?

*expletive* Nah. Don't believe in any superstition

You either good or you’re not

Well Booker I hope you’re feeling good this upcoming Saturday! Before I leave do you have any national shout outs to give?

We doin this for the Bay

Our goal is to win this tournament and the National Championship for the YAY AREA

---

Previous Winners:

Week 1 - Colorado State C Steven Howard 7-0 Jr [Pennsylvania****]

Week 2 - Tulane F Roger Stewart 6-8 Sr [Kansas****]

Week 3 - Tennessee F Raymond Rivera 6-5 Sr [New Hampshire****]

Week 4 - SMU F Jose Foster 6-5 Sr [Florida****]

Week 5 - SMU F Jose Foster 6-5 Sr [Florida****]

Week 6 - Tulane F Roger Stewart 6-8 Sr [Kansas****]

Week 7 - Saint Mary's G Francis Doyle 6-2 Sr [Wisconsin***]

Week 8 - Tennessee F Raymond Rivera 6-5 Sr [New Hampshire****]

Week 9 - St. Bonaventure C Lawrence Baker 6-10 Jr [California*****]

Week 10 - Tennessee F Keith Sanchez 6-7 Sr [California***]

Week 11 - Saint Mary's G Booker Lewandowski 6-2 Jr [D.C.**]

Congrats to all the winners of the 2020 season! Best of luck to all teams heading into the conference tournaments!

• Like 2