Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2020] Week 8 POTW

Week 8 POTW

Tennessee F Raymond Rivera 6-5 Sr [New Hampshire****]

1616201363147-png.1193

Senior forward Raymond Rivera has been one of the top players in the nation and now has his second POTW accolade. He was able to sit down with one of our reporters here at SageBow News Network

Congratulations Raymond for winning your second National POTW award this season. A strong double double in the first game against DePaul. Is it easier to score or rebound lately?

Thank you thank you, it’s definitely an honor.

Recently in practice I’ve been focusing a lot more on rebounding. We’ve had a bit of a slump mostly on defense recently, so I’ve been really amped up to crash the boards and it looks like it’s paying off.

You followed that up with a monster 24 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists against Memphis. Did playing an instate rival drive you to such a good performance?

Of course there's an extra layer of motivation when you're playing an instate rival. Frankly, we know we're the best team in the state (maybe even the country), so I'm happy we got to show that.

3 weeks left in the season before conference tournaments start. How’s are you feeling headed down the home stretch

In a word: Dominant

We are going to do so well just you watch

Raymond, as one of the top players in the country, what goes through your mind off the court? You’re more than a basketball player so give us a glimpse outside of that.

What do I think about outside of basketball? Well let me answer your question with a question.

Why is there no real information on why some of Sean Kingston's songs have weirdly violent lyrics in the middle of them? Like why, in an upbeat song, is Sean Kingston talking about taking a person somewhere where "the killers get hung" or why getting rejected by girls will make you suicidal? What trauma did he go through in life to write about those things so casually? Why did we allow this?

Thanks for the interview Raymond. Before I leave do you have any shoutouts?

Yeah, shoutout to my mom, my coach, and chipotle in that order.

---

Previous Winners:

Week 1 - Colorado State C Steven Howard 7-0 Jr [Pennsylvania****]

Week 2 - Tulane F Roger Stewart 6-8 Sr [Kansas****]

Week 3 - Tennessee F Raymond Rivera 6-5 Sr [New Hampshire****]

Week 4 - SMU F Jose Foster 6-5 Sr [Florida****]

Week 5 - SMU F Jose Foster 6-5 Sr [Florida****]

Week 6 - Tulane F Roger Stewart 6-8 Sr [Kansas****]

Week 7 - Saint Mary's G Francis Doyle 6-2 Sr [Wisconsin***]

Week 8 - Tennessee F Raymond Rivera 6-5 Sr [New Hampshire****]

• Like 2