Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

[2020] Week 1 POTW

Week 1 POTW

Colorado State C Steven Howard 7-0 Jr [Pennsylvania****]

1614637507218.png.168116dabf744e291834140e6e06ee3b.png

Junior Center Steven Howard tore it up this past week against UMBC and Georgetown, leading his team to a 2-0 record and a #3 ranking nationally. The big 7 footer was able to sit down with one of our reporters here at SageBow News Network

Congratulations Steven on winning the first ever SIMBBA National Player of the Week! A huge near double-double in the weekend game against Georgetown, how have you been such a dominant force in the low post?

I don't know, I'm just built different I guess. I'm just confident that there's no one else in the nation that can outmuscle me under the basket.

At 7-0, you're a threat to be an elite blocker and rebounder, or score 25+ points any given night. What do you wrap your game around more? Is it Steven the Stopper, or Steven the Scorer?

Probably Steven the Savage, cause I don't give a damn about anyone on the other team and I'm just gonna go out there and do my thing. If my boys are hot that night, you better believe I'm swatting down every shot the other team puts up. If we're cold though, I've got no problem putting the team on my back though.

Colorado State has you as the big man on campus. Do you feel like you're a good fit for that role and what do you like the most about being a Ram?

Oh I'm definitely right for the role, this is my swamp. I love Colorado and everything that comes with it, if you know what I mean.

Currently your Rams are ranked #3 in the nation. Many analysts think if this team has a shot at a Final Four, it'll be on your back. Before I leave, do you have anything you'd want to say to the readers around the nation?

Yeah, just let them know that they about to get Rammed.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1