Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

SimBBA Information and Sign-Ups

Wahoo

Hello everyone!

Over the past few months, I have developed a basketball simulation engine, and the site is now interested in starting a season of college basketball. Welcome to SimBBA!

Everything you need to know about SimBBA, from players to gameplans to recruiting, can be found in this document: SimBBA Rules and Info

That document is pretty long, so I will give you a quick rundown here:

• Manage your own college basketball team! Coaches will be in charge of setting game line-ups, choosing team strategies, and recruiting players as they pursue a National Championship.
  • Coaches must manage their rosters effectively to build a successful program. Players will transfer if they are not getting enough playing time, and highly-skilled players will declare for the NBA before they have played all of their college years.
  • Coaches will submit gameplans and recruiting plans by every Sunday.
  • Games will be played on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
  • A season will consist of a regular season, conference tournaments, and postseason tournaments (NCAA tournament and NIT). Recruiting takes place at the same time as the regular season.

If you are interested in participating in the inaugural season of SimBBA, please post below with your name and the college you will be representing. We encourage you to have the same college you are signed up with for SimFBA, but you may also choose a team that does not have a FBS football team (list here: Other Possible Teams)

We are excited to run this and hope there is interest in participating!

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

Since tsweezy is the Tennessee coach for FB and I know you don't have a team for FB, I recommend changing your selection to an FBS team without a coach or a non-FBS team.