Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

The info button next to the offensive scheme on the gameplan still instructs users to post in the scheme change thread. This is not necessary anymore and should be removed to avoid confusion.

9 hours ago, subsequent said:

Show who owns the pick in the NFL trade menu when the pick in question is one received from another team.

For example, the pick next to the arrow should say (from DET)

image.png.2b78fb91354b1d5634a1b8eca33b5b6c.png

This should also be reflected here:

image.png.11b48917191530806544ecc633eef737.png

Fix is implemented, will be deployed in a release sometime this week

• Like 1

Reflect injuries on the team page. 

I think you can only see injuries on the depth chart page right now.  So it's difficult to see who's injured across the league.  

• Like 1

image.png.f18427d0098a54abba29ad16b4ea997f.pngimage.png.58e44b99a61a028c2f072c8402362390.png

There's a few instances in the standings of games counting as more than 1 game is seems. Bowling Green and Miami (OH) are 3-2 and Tulsa, SMU, Temple and ECU haven't played 7 games either.

It's carried over into stats as well:

image.thumb.png.200e6269e84acb10096f5eceb2024555.png

Edited by PoopyRhinoPickle

Team Stats seem to be off, see Tot Off yds, seems like passing - rushing is the calculation, when it should be passing + rushing

image.thumb.png.87ce4f02323b57d7eb7313461244fa58.png

Edited by Jmjacobs

When viewing recruiting classes on the interface, the dropdown to view other schools (circled) does not seems to work.  Clicking on it causes the entire pop-up to disappear.

image.png.30bd12cc58b7d5ad16d79ed1190833dc.png

1 hour ago, Jieret said:

When viewing recruiting classes on the interface, the dropdown to view other schools (circled) does not seems to work.  Clicking on it causes the entire pop-up to disappear.

image.png.30bd12cc58b7d5ad16d79ed1190833dc.png

Fix will be in a future update

• Like 1

At some point in the future - can we add punt yards and punt average to the kicking stats section?  

• 2 weeks later...

When you export your roster, it still has Letter Grades for all rookies - even if they already have had their numerical overalls revealed.

I believe they still have CFB attributes, too.

First Name FIcken has "A" overall when I extract, but C overall in my roster page on the interface.

I'd like to propose a couple of updates to the personalized news feed on the landing page. 

1. Is it possible to include the signing snippets for recruits you lose to flips?  

2. Can we exclude the collusion posts from the personalized news feed?  I enjoy them, I think they are fun but on that landing page id really just like to see crooting into, gameplan updates, (FA signings/trades for NFL, etc). 

• Like 1

To make it easier to find games, perhaps the timeslot or the (i) button on the interface schedule can link directly to the forum post with the games. This probably won't be necessary down the road when games are all on the interface, but could be nice for now.

On 7/22/2023 at 9:37 PM, subsequent said:

To make it easier to find games, perhaps the timeslot or the (i) button on the interface schedule can link directly to the forum post with the games. This probably won't be necessary down the road when games are all on the interface, but could be nice for now.

There are too many factors in play for a link directly referencing the forum post without it being manual. I'd like for that to be the case but a lot of R&D would need to be taken in order for this specific feature to be done.

The (i) button is for a future implementation of providing game results to the interface.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:18 AM, smackemz said:

I'd like to propose a couple of updates to the personalized news feed on the landing page. 

1. Is it possible to include the signing snippets for recruits you lose to flips?  

2. Can we exclude the collusion posts from the personalized news feed?  I enjoy them, I think they are fun but on that landing page id really just like to see crooting into, gameplan updates, (FA signings/trades for NFL, etc). 

1. News log are currently more generalized news bits. It can be scaled for more personalized news but I think something along the lines of personal recruit battles would better fit for a notifications system.

2. I'll draw back collusion news for the news page only :(

On 7/19/2023 at 4:51 AM, Piercewise1 said:

I got a blank HTTP error when I tried to save my CBB gameplan. I did not get the same error when saving my NFL gameplan.

httperror.png.ef0b615418a0cf9abea45754fd634bfc.png

I've investigated the error, your gameplan is safe. A future deployment for BBA will prevent this issue from occurring and misleading others.

59 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

1. News log are currently more generalized news bits. It can be scaled for more personalized news but I think something along the lines of personal recruit battles would better fit for a notifications system.

2. I'll draw back collusion news for the news page only :(

If the news isn't personalized - then no need to draw back the collusion news.  

57 minutes ago, smackemz said:

If the news isn't personalized - then no need to draw back the collusion news.  

It's partially personalized, but I will draw back the collusion news. I will put together a solution for notifications in the offseason.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:51 AM, Piercewise1 said:

I got a blank HTTP error when I tried to save my CBB gameplan. I did not get the same error when saving my NFL gameplan.

httperror.png.ef0b615418a0cf9abea45754fd634bfc.png

Fixed

• 2 weeks later...

For SimCBB recruiting the main recruiting page shows FT grades, while the team recruiting page does not.

Main recruiting:
image.thumb.png.258a79a10097483d33399ec546a35206.png

Team recruiting:
image.thumb.png.d530a1b67de2cba4a6936cabf5464b4f.png

EDIT: The Roster page does not show FT either, although it is present on the Gameplan page.

Edited by Jieret

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone be open to a feature where users can post custom news logs to the interface?

There would be a vetted process to ensure that custom news logs posted would be approved first, and that the news logs shown would stay in scope for the respective league that one is posting news for.

• Like 1