Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

On 3/17/2023 at 6:16 AM, npklemm said:

Can we pleae add the feature to sort the columns on our Roster Pages? The Export data doesn't contain Cap Data, but to look at cap per position, I have to scroll up and down that page to find all the players in that group.

The feature is currently broken and is in the process of being fixed. Please be patient. As for the export data, I will look into providing more contract information for players whether it's through exports or the player card.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TuscanSota said:

The feature is currently broken and is in the process of being fixed. Please be patient. As for the export data, I will look into providing more contract information for players whether it's through exports or the player card.

Thanks! Sorry if missed this earlier in the thread 

On 3/18/2023 at 9:37 AM, npklemm said:

Thanks! Sorry if missed this earlier in the thread 

No worries! It was brought up to me in a PM. I don't remember if it was mentioned here or not.

Either way, the issue should be fixed now.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 11:10 AM, Jieret said:

Also, the screenshot below violates rule 6 as currently written but does not trigger it.  Is rule 6 supposed to say "An input for total pay..." aka instead of salary?image.thumb.png.a34a48582fe1fefd1d58b1b18664dc5a.png

Fixed the issue.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TuscanSota said:

No worries! It was brought up to me in a PM. I don't remember if it was mentioned here or not.

Either way, the issue should be fixed now.

Going beast mode

On the interface mobile page the page loss but you can’t see what players/picks are on a teams trade block it is fixed when you turn your phone sideways

Edited by kgreene829

When offering a trade with keeping a salary percentage, the trade being proposed is resetting that to 0 no matter what number is input when the trade is sent

Add a drop down (or a separate page, like on recruiting) in the FA section to show all FAs that your team has offers with.

Or a bookmark feature? Sometimes players are much further down the list and it can take a second to load the next batch of players when scrolling down.

18 hours ago, kgreene829 said:

On the interface mobile page the page loss but you can’t see what players/picks are on a teams trade block it is fixed when you turn your phone sideways

Mobile view isn't available yet.

11 hours ago, tsweezy said:

When offering a trade with keeping a salary percentage, the trade being proposed is resetting that to 0 no matter what number is input when the trade is sent

Fixed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, subsequent said:

Add a drop down (or a separate page, like on recruiting) in the FA section to show all FAs that your team has offers with.

Or a bookmark feature? Sometimes players are much further down the list and it can take a second to load the next batch of players when scrolling down.

image.thumb.png.ddebb002603613dd43811c86742e5ca5.pngDone

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kwheele said:

Not able to change either offensive or defensive scheme on interface. Have logged out and cleared cache

I don't think it's been implemented yet since the season hasn't officially begun. 

Have a query on Green Bays project cap space. Attached is currently what I am seeing...

We currently have 10 outstanding contract offers on free agents but none of these are groundbreaking... the totals for year 1 of each are: 0.8, 1.4, 1.12, 0.81, 0.72, 1.45, 0.9, 0.81, 0.88, 0.89 (Total = 9.78).

@Piercewise1has checked my cap sheet and has confirmed that I have 41.82 free and therefore deducting my outstanding offers would leave me at 32.04.

It is probably worth noting that the reason why I noticed this project cap figure is because it was showing ~32m before the FA sync so it's quite a big discrepancy.

image.png.802c81e7d95754a004d35661f51052b9.png

To follow up my previous post, checked this morning and I’ve lost another 2milly, at this point I think someone in the org is syphoning money off to fund strippers  

64B380DB-8A66-40B8-9E37-066C47A83878.thumb.png.dce25bd4d195fd1c27bec76945add43b.png

4 hours ago, Suffocation said:

To follow up my previous post, checked this morning and I’ve lost another 2milly, at this point I think someone in the org is syphoning money off to fund strippers  

64B380DB-8A66-40B8-9E37-066C47A83878.thumb.png.dce25bd4d195fd1c27bec76945add43b.png

Are there strippers in Green Bay?

On 3/27/2023 at 7:15 AM, Minnow said:

I don't think it's been implemented yet since the season hasn't officially begun. 

@kwheele Really sorry about this... putting in a fix this morning. I was under the assumption that this was 100% working. Should be ready in 15 minutes

• Sarge pinned this topic

Formally requesting stats for seasons eventually be separated by Regular season and Post season, please and thank you!

25 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Formally requesting stats for seasons eventually be separated by Regular season and Post season, please and thank you!

Is there a way to store CSV/Excel Files for each Season Stats? @TuscanSota

Edited by npklemm

1 hour ago, npklemm said:

Is there a way to store CSV/Excel Files for each Season Stats? @TuscanSota

There is a way, I haven't found the time to program it in specifically for this. Would you like 2022's Season Stats for CFB?

• Like 2

The message saying I have someone listed on the depth chart that isn't on my team isn't actually telling me the name of the player.  

image.png.a2093ca4aa546fc662dbcbe8515541ff.png

6 minutes ago, smackemz said:

The message saying I have someone listed on the depth chart that isn't on my team isn't actually telling me the name of the player.  

image.png.a2093ca4aa546fc662dbcbe8515541ff.png

I figured out this was because I didn't have a 3rd QB designated. 

C Allen Keller is showing up as a Redshirt sophmore, despite him being redshirted for his freshman year last year. He started in 2 games prior to me redshirting him, so it seems like it progressed him a year while also burning the redshirt. My roster shows him as a RS Freshman but the gameplan shows him as a redshirt sophmore. 

image.thumb.png.118ec8bca52f163fa55b39f62c76638c.png

Edited by Minnow
  • Like 1