Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

On 10/10/2024 at 4:25 PM, TuscanSota said:

Can you post a screenshot here for an example? Reason I ask is because I'm able to add decimals onto FA offers. I just need to know if this is an issue regarding widths of the inputs

Screen Shot 2024-10-14 at 12.23.38 PM.png

On 10/11/2024 at 3:08 AM, kgreene829 said:

Yeah and not to be too annoying with it but I do want to just put it here again but something else seems to be wrong with boxscores because multiple games have final scores that are different from what the boxscore says. I mentioned 2 times it happened but that's only 2 of the 9 times the final score is different from what the boxscore adds up to with 3 of them coming from a time after my latest roster change making me think there may be a different problem.

In a similar vein to this because it relates to boxscore problems the boxscore for 4D games won't load for NBA it just makes the entire page go blank. Also games 3C(both CBB and NBA) and 4D(only NBA) won't load on the statistics tab when trying to look at individual games. Sorry to keep bringing it up but I want to document all of the related problems just so it's all in one place.

I have been having this issue with the interface not wanting to load for most of the evening now. Yes, i have logged out and back on. Yes, restarted the computer - twice

image.thumb.png.39c2b6c1133f99fce5262f8a4b98d84f.png\

22 hours ago, TuscanSota said:

Okay, I will need to debug this on my own since that's the one browser I don't have easy access to. Are you able to try Chrome or Microsoft Edge?

Yes. Doesn't work there (Chrome).

36 minutes ago, kwheele said:

I have been having this issue with the interface not wanting to load for most of the evening now. Yes, i have logged out and back on. Yes, restarted the computer - twice

image.thumb.png.39c2b6c1133f99fce5262f8a4b98d84f.png\

Server issue, I’ll need to look into what’s happening.