Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

Receiving these messages. It's true I haven't recruited, but that's because my class is full.  I hope it doesn't auto-trigger coach removal next week.

image.png.362b7ed88706c58d138a3aa380a5bd62.png

On 8/5/2024 at 4:30 PM, Dr_Novella said:

I don't think the stats for my team have been updated on the interface. William Scott is still listed as having 2465 yds passing, 15 TDs, 13 INTs. But I manually counted based off the post game report on schedule and his stats should be 3,200 yrds passing with 18tds/15 INT. I think it's not logging the last two games San Jose played and while I haven't checked, I suspect my other players have also not been logged their last two games too.

This bug has already been fixed and resolved. As far as stats being inaccurate, I will do a reset at the end of the season. I am personally tired of having to do this every single week. Bug has been fixed that was preventing the issue.

• Like 1

Cancelling an extension offer retains the values when opening back up the negotiation panel - Apparently this isn’t by design. 

On CBB when editing the gameplan, the gameplan is getting reset to something. I keep setting minutes and shot proportion for Marcus Lee, but it resets to 0 when I reload the page.

• Thanks 1

Player with initial 2m 1yr deal was offered a 5 year extension at a flat rate - and unlike his peers with their green extension box (below) his turned yellow and added the extension offer onto the original contract (minus the last year) such that it looks like the extension ends a year early.

image.png?ex=66c6886b&is=66c536eb&hm=f5bcbd1339f4864dbf9386df30cf606813f740bea2073ef9847ff3b6c74d45bd&=image.png?ex=66c6875b&is=66c535db&hm=2e4a610341152479bcdd1f4464f56b868fd2b699471aecff6239ae1a5f8970e7&=

On 8/19/2024 at 11:16 AM, Ezaco said:

On CBB when editing the gameplan, the gameplan is getting reset to something. I keep setting minutes and shot proportion for Marcus Lee, but it resets to 0 when I reload the page.

Fixed

On 8/21/2024 at 10:18 PM, Bellwood said:

My blue chip freshman recruit, PG Olivier Martin, keeps getting reset to zero every time I save my gameplan.

Also fixed

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 9:06 AM, JC. said:

Cancelling an extension offer retains the values when opening back up the negotiation panel - Apparently this isn’t by design. 

Please DM me the extension that you're trying to cancel and I will try to fix it from there.

On 8/21/2024 at 9:21 AM, npklemm said:

Not a major issue, but I can't seem to remove messages in the Interface Inbox System.

I need to add the delete feature. Sorry, it's been busy.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 5:41 PM, alexfall862 said:

Player with initial 2m 1yr deal was offered a 5 year extension at a flat rate - and unlike his peers with their green extension box (below) his turned yellow and added the extension offer onto the original contract (minus the last year) such that it looks like the extension ends a year early.

image.png?ex=66c6886b&is=66c536eb&hm=f5bcbd1339f4864dbf9386df30cf606813f740bea2073ef9847ff3b6c74d45bd&=image.png?ex=66c6875b&is=66c535db&hm=2e4a610341152479bcdd1f4464f56b868fd2b699471aecff6239ae1a5f8970e7&=

Screenshots aren't working, can you try to uplaod them again?

On 8/20/2024 at 6:50 AM, smackemz said:

On the NBA gameplan page. My 2nd year players are showing as rookies 

At least they're youthful?

Fixing now. Technically players new to the league are in Year 'Zero', and should be given the R. All numbers afterward mean full year in the league.

• Haha 1

Couple of minor improvement ideas:

Alphabetically order FBS teams. Currently new FBS additions to the sim (JMU, Sam Houston etc) appear at bottom of injury report and are not in order when viewing rosters.

Add offensive line to defensive set up diagrams to further illustrate where players will rush from (RDE on left or right tackle?)

7 hours ago, TuscanSota said:

Please DM me the extension that you're trying to cancel and I will try to fix it from there.

The extension cancelled fine - I made the comment in here due to another user on discord.

• Thanks 1

Add a playoff bracket view, similar to the conference standings - CFB and NFL. 

• 2 weeks later...

The NBA game results were cleared, but the standings still show the wins/losses from the games that were wiped out.  

Looks like college bball is good. 

Posting here about the question of Out of Position players. My understanding was a player that took starter snaps for a season OOP would gain that position as a primary position the next season. Wanted to see if this was still being implemented/worked on.

My (Jr) FS Caleb Murphy played SS all of last season and draft eligible OG Cesar Roethlisberger played OT all season. Was expecting to see something like FS/SS and OG/OT, or a designation on a player card of a secondary position. Hoping this is still possible because it looked like an awesome feature!

Purdue's capacity needs to be updated after their renovations two years ago. Should be 61,411 capacity.

Also - is it possible to change my name in the interface to "Babayaga" - everything pops up as MasonAsher

On 9/11/2024 at 8:50 PM, Wahoo said:

Posting here about the question of Out of Position players. My understanding was a player that took starter snaps for a season OOP would gain that position as a primary position the next season. Wanted to see if this was still being implemented/worked on.

My (Jr) FS Caleb Murphy played SS all of last season and draft eligible OG Cesar Roethlisberger played OT all season. Was expecting to see something like FS/SS and OG/OT, or a designation on a player card of a secondary position. Hoping this is still possible because it looked like an awesome feature!

Bringing this back up as OOP designations have been added to other players. However, (Jr) FS Caleb Murphy did not get a designation as SS despite starting in the position all year. He had 761 snaps, which was 10th most on my team, so he was a bonafide starter every week. Hoping to get this checked on. Thanks!

Not sure exactly what I did but I originally was going to promise Robinson we would win 7 games and I can't remember if I hit submit on it or not but then I changed it to home state game and it seems like the benchmark of 7 for the win games carried over. I changed it to 1 and then resubmitted the promise which I know has already been brought up about it showing up twice but just wanted to bring this up and make sure Michael doesn't expect me to play 7 games in Maryland.
ScreenShot2024-09-14at1_18_55AM.png.5eb9f5ee87e814e156115c44cbecba78.png

Edited by kgreene829