Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

Instead of a title for the two buttons on the Recruiting Overview page, I think it should just bet two buttons with labels on them. The titles above each button are extraneous.

Team Recruiting Rankings and Export Croots

Like this:

1653756072451.thumb.png.bec64206e4760493ef72264f47dd6d0f.png

• 1 month later...

After a game has been played, the card should probably be a darker shade of red as it is difficult to read text.

1658355810756.png.b92affc78e85d2f1d841d6c676461e5d.png

I suggest just making the box grey no matter the result with a "W" and a "L in green or red somewhere on the box.

I mocked a few designs here:

1658356522932.thumb.png.56d11c98634eccb0a61948f40ad6a4b6.png

1658356531805.thumb.png.a954c362055a4e7b72bdc16b821079b4.png

1658356494624.thumb.png.20749d6ea429b869b2a65e925fda6d97.png

I think the first score should always be the team in question. So 17-20 if Michigan lost, 20-17 if Michigan won. If this were Kansas's home page, it would be flipped to show their score first, of course.

I only played around with last week's box, but Week 2 and 3 would ideally be similar, but without shading and score.

I'm also not too sure about the placement of the week and year indicator. The "2022, Week 2" is a different size and misaligned compared to the team name and the conference name. Perhaps it should go in the top bar of the page along with the menu navigation? Not too sure.

• 2 weeks later...
@smackemz Going to try and experiment with this. The problem with the filtering at the moment is that it looks at both Affinity One and Affinity Two to see if one of the affinities matches. In the case of No Affinity, It will be difficult to filter because there are a lot of recruits with only one affinity, that may be grouped in with this group.

Color coordinate commitments and scholarship offers to make the news more easily digestible

Link directly back to the SimFBA website.

Text for school names when you hover over school logos (specifically on Recruiting Overview)

• Like 1

Just realized nobody said this but DARK MODE lol don't want to be flash banged every time I open up the interface also maybe even the ability to customize your interface homepage like add pictures and stuff that second one is something that can wait a while both of these are pretty low priority