Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

Just attempted a trade. It would only allow the Propose option to be clickable if at least one person in the trade had at least 1% of their salary retained by the trading team.

[SimNFL] 2024 picks are still listed as trade-able on the interface even though the draft is complete. should be removed just so no one accidentally tries to trade them.

54 minutes ago, PoopyRhinoPickle said:

Buffalo vs Missouri's Week 0 game is attributed as a conference game and incorrectly shows up in the standings as such:

image.png.3afc20ae92676d55332de531200b458c.png

image.thumb.png.b6a6928ae70a107f7a9a2b176e844574.png

Fixed accordingly.

6 hours ago, Piercewise1 said:

[SimNFL] 2024 picks are still listed as trade-able on the interface even though the draft is complete. should be removed just so no one accidentally tries to trade them.

Fixed

Couple weird statistical issues on the interface. Defensive stats don't seem to be importing for NFL defenders, and NFL team stats are all also zeroed out.

The issue does not seem to appear for college games.

image.thumb.png.399f08fe34ae766075635df857a1ad8a.pngimage.thumb.png.d46bf709a3db09a8c11b720523d0aa04.png

One of my conference games is listed as non con

image0.jpeg

Having an issue logging into the interface. I sign in, it takes me back to the blank interface page.

If I mess up my password, it says I got my password wrong.

Login problems.png

The nickel 3-3-5 formation picture shows different personnel than what is listed on the defensive formation page. 

Formation picture 

RE, DT, LE

Gameplan Page

ROLB, LE, RE

3 hours ago, smackemz said:

The nickel 3-3-5 formation picture shows different personnel than what is listed on the defensive formation page. 

Formation picture 

RE, DT, LE

Gameplan Page

ROLB, LE, RE

@Rocketcan

10 hours ago, smackemz said:

Formation picture 

RE, DT, LE

Gameplan Page

ROLB, LE, RE

What scheme?

12 hours ago, Rocketcan said:

What scheme?

2-Gap

Posted (edited)

Pick six not displaying as a touchdown in stats. Keyes Meija had a pick six, interception recorded, touchdown not - only recognised as it’s my team but could this possibly be a consistent issue? 

IMG_6870.jpeg

IMG_6871.jpeg

Edited by JC.

On NFL side of statistics page for TEAM overall stats everything is coming up as zeros.

Individual player stats are fine as are CFB team and individual stats

image.thumb.png.6e1ab4d437790f6e94c9933a43fca26d.png

I didn't change my schemes and yet... this? The penalties went through, when it shouldn't. 

(Also I want a replay of this game. Or else my fans will repeat what happened IRL and/or kill me.) 

Screenshot 2024-05-12 213131.png

10 hours ago, nemolee.exe said:

I didn't change my schemes and yet... this? The penalties went through, when it shouldn't. 

(Also I want a replay of this game. Or else my fans will repeat what happened IRL and/or kill me.) 

I second this

17 hours ago, nemolee.exe said:

Tagging @kwheele since he also seconded this:

I've taken a look at the code and can't seem to confirm why a penalty was thrown. It looks like both of your teams used the same offense for the entirety of the regular season, so no penalty should've been thrown. I'll keep an eye on this and have removed the existing penalties from both of your teams. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:13 AM, PoopyRhinoPickle said:

UCLA vs Indiana is listed as a non-conference game but it is a conference game nowadays.

image.png.ee4875ee76c810faf2612c7fc19876e7.png

Fixed

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Traith Kreios said:

When I try to look at croots this screen shows up after I click ok it does go away but wanted to make you aware sorry so blurry

IMG_20240513_202211623_HDR.jpg

Fixed

NDp05Hp.png

just spammed a bunch of focus plays and it let me save, but now I moved on to a different part of my gameplan and it keeps saying this, but wont let me clear my focus plays so that Im compliant (Im going to click reset gameplan and redo the entirety o it but posting this here in case others run into it)

• Like 1

Traded players are eliminated from their previous team's stats and box score.

My backup QB was Russell Latimer, but now Adam Johnston is showing as having thrown passes in a game for Denver, and Russell is removed from boxscore and play by play exports.

A bit of an issue for data integrity, but I'm guessing also a gigantic pain in the ass to reconstruct something to fix it, because I'm assuming the box score must regenerate upon request instead of being stored, which is leading to traded players not showing since they're on the 'wrong' team and don't get successfully looked up?

I'm also guessing the transfer portal uses a similar or the same mechanic and that might cause issues.

image.thumb.png.636ed24321ee6fbbb21162dfa4715530.png

image.png.e5b4377fb1d0653631cf35fc58f273a7.png

image.png.6f91365df41eef387edbb93c363dbfcc.png

image.thumb.png.3e82b17af60924f861d0549edf3eb3bd.png
image.png.8fe0ee8bf0bf2ff497ce2355701d0d47.png