Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

On 8/6/2023 at 4:44 AM, Jieret said:

For SimCBB recruiting the main recruiting page shows FT grades, while the team recruiting page does not.

Main recruiting:
image.thumb.png.258a79a10097483d33399ec546a35206.png

Team recruiting:
image.thumb.png.d530a1b67de2cba4a6936cabf5464b4f.png

EDIT: The Roster page does not show FT either, although it is present on the Gameplan page.

Fixed

On 8/16/2023 at 12:47 PM, TuscanSota said:

Would anyone be open to a feature where users can post custom news logs to the interface?

There would be a vetted process to ensure that custom news logs posted would be approved first, and that the news logs shown would stay in scope for the respective league that one is posting news for.

This would be interesting! What types of news are you thinking? Specifically recruiting related?

On 8/24/2023 at 6:53 PM, sketchykeeps said:

Let's get transfers first.

Plus I think the abstract 'points' covers NIL money

I would rather do war crimes than submit to the fact I'm having transfers

Edited by nemolee.exe
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, yeah, would really like to be able to switch out my injured player on the interface and not have the warning covering the save button AND the drop down box staying static from screen to screen blocking the view of the different DC I need to fix.

image.thumb.png.5955255c4a7a7555b3cebda251632ad3.png

• Confused 1

Play
Current Score: Detroit 6 - Minnesota 3
Quarter: 2 | Time Remaining: 0:11
Possession: Minnesota
1st Down and 10
Line of Scrimmage: 43 Minnesota
Type of Play
Run
Result
RB Aldrick Ynoa carries for 2 yards. Ran out of bounds. PENALTY: Too Many Men on the Field on the defense.

Half shouldn't have ended on defensive penalty

4 hours ago, kwheele said:

Ah, yeah, would really like to be able to switch out my injured player on the interface and not have the warning covering the save button AND the drop down box staying static from screen to screen blocking the view of the different DC I need to fix.

I can look into fix regarding the message box; as for the second part, I'm confused... are you unable to click out of the dropdown box?

1 minute ago, TuscanSota said:

I can look into fix regarding the message box; as for the second part, I'm confused... are you unable to click out of the dropdown box?

No, on the drop down box

Very trivial but when exporting a CFB roster the ‘redshirt status’ is blank regardless of whether a player is redshirted or not. 

Would be useful for my excel sheets is all so hardly pressing. 

When exporting an NFL roster, the export contains information from the start of the season and not at the current time.
For example, rookie ratings which have been revealed on the interface, do not appear on the exported sheet and instead remain as the lettered grades rookies had upon being drafted. 

Edited by Suffocation

On 9/3/2023 at 5:17 AM, kwheele said:

still having this issue. you may need to manually fix DC since it wasn't able to be fixed on my end

17 hours ago, kwheele said:

still having this issue. you may need to manually fix DC since it wasn't able to be fixed on my end

I currently see the player no longer on the depth chart, what happened?

• 2 weeks later...

using a poor example but dont wanna share contract details of more important players to me quite yet

when signing NFL extensions, does the YELLOW value of this image need to be what goes in the red circle, or the green circle? Am somewhat confused on why some of my offers were declined, especially with "average" FA bias that met the 100% threshold

y2GBQTs.png

I think there's an issue with the CBB gameplan.  

I went in after this and put at least 1% on everyone who's playing over 5 mins.  No one has over 25% total shots or over 15% in one category.  

It's acting like it wants me to put at least 1 for each player in each shot type, but I don't think that's the intention 

PXL_20230929_003046586.thumb.jpg.0d0354e0fe31cf26e923f49f01343446.jpg

SimNFL contract extension colours incorrect...

Roster page:

image.thumb.png.c12c93aceca484384cb9caec8c81774e.png

News page:

image.thumb.png.082207c9de0967aee9b43b26171b7d7c.png

As you can see Carl Frost's extension button is yellow, despite being accepted which is different to what the contract extension dev diary says:

"The dollar button will be yellow if an offer is declined at least once or if a player has declined an offer at least once."

Furthermore, all of my declined offers are infact green (see Stuart Nelsons).

After discussions in discord with other users it appears that this isn't the case for everyone.

For NBA box scores - it seems that only the 1st and 2nd quarter are being counted in the team section.  

Looking at Denver/Utah Week 1A for example it says Utah had 16 in the 1st half and 20 in the second half, but a total of 93

[Basketball Gameplans - both CBB and NBA]

When choosing a defense with double-team/player focus capability (Man-to-Man or Box-and-One), the player box to choose the focus target does NOT show.  The box used to show up to the right of the Offensive Style box IIRC.

image.png.5a7bdf419e43e27804ec654b5a19ac5a.png

On 10/10/2023 at 8:25 AM, Broletariat said:

We received a notification that Ruby declined this extension despite it meeting his value requirement. Am I missing something?

ruby.thumb.PNG.291cbc3803dc42de6f704f96543e34ba.PNG

Both you and @smackemz ping me on this, I'll see if there's something I can debug and resolve

• Football 2