Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

A bunch of FCS teams only have 20 players on them per the Interface rosters??? For me it's everyone below Jackson State. Not sure if this is on purpose

I would greatly appreciate the ability to export a team's depth chart.

For scouting purposes, it would help automate a lot of what I've done in the past.

CBB Week 1A schedule export is currently exporting an empty spreadsheet. Just went to try and update my basketball coaches poll. Thanks!

An information button on the Transfer Portal Team Board would be helpful.  Right now you have to flip back and forth

image.png.7cf6333be376570693b1f414ea7e6a0d.png

Shumaker got injured in Green Bays last game of the season (vs LA Rams) but received this warning for having him on my depth chart, despite not having another game?

Indiana's CBB schedule is incomplete on the interface. I only see 18 games, and am missing B games for all weeks except 3, 4, 9, and 12.

My 1B game was supposed to be against Colorado, but it's not on the interface and the standings still say I've played 1 game. There are a lot of teams with only 1 game, so I don't think the entire schedule is on the interface.

Disregard the above, I didn't have C and D games enabled and didn't realize CBB was using those now. In that case, I'll change my feedback to request that C and D be enabled by default to avoid confusion.

this is very minor and not sure that it's interface exclusive but is it possible to 

-keep players who posted stats under that team for that year (RB played for Kansas in 2024 but transferred, is now not on the stats page for rushing under Kansas)

-denote which team they played for with those stats (so instead of a FA/trade/I guess transfer, keep their initial team logo by them with those stats)

or is this pulling from the stats spreadsheet, in which case is it possible to keep the previous team/for those stats on that player?

example is Kansas RB Jacob Flores, had 10 carries for 55 yards in 2024 which I know from the transfer portal but would like to update my personal career stats book and think this could be hard to track long-term for NFL should we ever get a HOF or something

SIMCBB

Unable to export weekly stats from the interface. Tried this morning to make the Week 1 POTW list. Please let me know when this is resolved, thank you!

image.thumb.png.69f2d78fa59b1f31728a7beb4e7c4d75.png

All players in final year of contract present 2 options for tagging, regardless of whether they are a rookie with a 5th year option or not.

IMG_7947.png

I left AI recruiting on at the end of the season and the transfer portal board added a bunch of random players I didn't touch to my board. Unsure if those things are related.

On 9/15/2024 at 2:11 PM, Bundy said:

A bunch of FCS teams only have 20 players on them per the Interface rosters??? For me it's everyone below Jackson State. Not sure if this is on purpose

These are the FCS teams that we are adding in about three seasons. We're building their rosters from the ground up through recruiting and the transfer portal. Once all of these teams have more than 60 players, they will officially join the league.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jambo said:

I left AI recruiting on at the end of the season and the transfer portal board added a bunch of random players I didn't touch to my board. Unsure if those things are related.

This bug is now fixed.

• Fire 1

I figured my problem out myself, pretty sure I had misclicked something

Edited by Bundy

One of my promises on the transfer portal has disappeared and presumably not applied to the player during the sync? 

Last night I was at 14 promises and the player in question had a multiplier applied alongside points but today I have 13 promises and a multiplier of 1 alongside points. 

On 9/23/2024 at 5:13 AM, LordLittlebutt said:

Unable to reduce points or remove players from board prior to first Transfer Portal sync 
Can remove players with no points assigned, but cannot for players with points, nor reduce points

In the transfer portal, are we able to remove ourself for consideration on a player and thus get those points back to use to address different needs, OR are once points are spent they are spent and no longer transferable?

Exports for any team roster should include the entire name to avoid confusion between similarly named teams (e.g. New York Jets vs New York Giants and Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams). This should apply for the team name columns within the exports as well.

Any export, row, or general reference to a player should have that player's ID attached to it to eliminate confusion. It is the only singular unique identifier for every player in the game.