Championship on the Line

#1 Baylor and #3 Tennesseee face off this Saturday for the National Championship Game

We're Talkin' Playoffs?

The Titans and the Browns face each other in the Wildcard Round this week

Join Here

Need a team?

Firstly... welcome to the SimFBA! If you are new to the site, and need a team, make sure you head over to the new users section and view the available teams list. You will also be able to fill out your job application there! See you on the field, Coach!

Read more

Basketball Season is Upon Us

Join Here

Interface Feedback Thread

14 hours ago, tsweezy said:

Suggesting this before it happens

If a player gets a season-ending injury prior to week 4, can they be automatically granted a (medical) redshirt? As in they take a redshirt for that year if they haven't already has one

The team will need to designate a redshirt onto that player from the roster page prior to week 4

Very much a nice to have, and no urgency or anything at all, maybe something for next season.

Would be cool if you could click on your opponents name and it takes you directly to their roster page.

image.png.400e77044d7e33bf72b1aab891efaca5.png

• Fire 1

Interface isn't currently recording solo or assisted tackles recorded by defensive players. TFL, Sacks and INTs seem accurate though.

LA Chargers and LA Rams both say "Los Angeles" in the dropdown on the Rosters page after selecting one of the two teams.

New York Jets and New York Giants both say "New York" in the dropdown on the Rosters page after selecting one of the two teams.

Exporting any of the rosters names the file with just the city name. Suggest adding the team name for these four situations to avoid potential confusion.

When opening the files for the exported rosters, the Team column also only says the city. Suggest same solution as above.

Issue logging into the interface while on my work laptop using work VPN.

I can access the site, but when logging in, it just acts like it is logging in, refreshes the page, and puts me back on the main page without being logged in.

image.thumb.png.06702c883d35ef6079e60ebb7ca03484.png

If I enter in the wrong password, it does tell me that my password is incorrect or email is not found. Happens on Firefox and Edge (both private browsing/incognito mode).

Having an issue accessing the free agency page, everytime I'm in there, nothing loads and then 10 seconds or so later I get a grey screen

28 minutes ago, SageBow said:

Having an issue accessing the free agency page, everytime I'm in there, nothing loads and then 10 seconds or so later I get a grey screen

Fixed

Trying to sign a player from another team's practice squad after confirming they were not going to match the offer. The interface field would only allow years and the salary per year to be filled out, no bonus, and would give errors saying that specific conditions hadn't been met. What am I missing? (example only to illustrate)

image.png

1 hour ago, kwheele said:

Trying to sign a player from another team's practice squad after confirming they were not going to match the offer. The interface field would only allow years and the salary per year to be filled out, no bonus, and would give errors saying that specific conditions hadn't been met. What am I missing? (example only to illustrate)

image.png

Total Bonus input was disabled, which was found to be a bug. This should now be fixed.

46 minutes ago, Jmjacobs said:

Thanks!

I think there was a tie another week if i'm not mistaken.

@TuscanSotaHere are the other ties - looks like they did not properly get applied as a tie either, so there may be an underlying issue:

Week 1 Bills/Patriots 

Week 2 Titans/Bears

2 hours ago, subsequent said:

@TuscanSotaHere are the other ties - looks like they did not properly get applied as a tie either, so there may be an underlying issue:

Week 1 Bills/Patriots 

Week 2 Titans/Bears

Titans/Bears score went into OT with the Titans winning by 3. Fixing the Bills/Patriots score

Bucknell in week 1 played Idaho and lost. According to the interface Idaho is in the Big Sky and when they played Bucknell and won it gave both teams a conference play. Despite them not being in the same conference it registered as a conference game. 

image.thumb.png.ee78f1e02cfc421ad686d7ed8c3865ff.png

19 hours ago, Minnow said:

Bucknell in week 1 played Idaho and lost. According to the interface Idaho is in the Big Sky and when they played Bucknell and won it gave both teams a conference play. Despite them not being in the same conference it registered as a conference game. 

image.thumb.png.ee78f1e02cfc421ad686d7ed8c3865ff.png

Fixed

• Thanks 1

A nice QOL feature would be for the interface to ignore 0 week injuries.  It's not a high priority item.  

I had a DE get injured last week and he missed the rest of the game.  It wouldn't let me save any changes to my depth chart until the Tuesday when the week advanced. 

ScreenShot2023-06-27at12_10_37AM.thumb.png.c9939ec2cd64bb832cf645e5b9d24427.png

UTSA's depth chart is a little weird WR is where the biggest problem is but they have an elite FS that they are playing at LOLB for some reason and just in other spots are having players start over guys they are worse than not sure what would cause this they obviously are AI and I also don't know if this is just a UTSA thing or if any other teams have the same problem

Show who owns the pick in the NFL trade menu when the pick in question is one received from another team.

For example, the pick next to the arrow should say (from DET)

image.png.2b78fb91354b1d5634a1b8eca33b5b6c.png

This should also be reflected here:

image.png.11b48917191530806544ecc633eef737.png

• Like 1